With My Spirit - Characters

Mikateko (Mika)
If mother of witchcraft was a person, it would be Mika. The mother in law to Millicent. She is deceiving, nosey and a jealous woman. She loves her son (Buda) from the depths of the earth but she hid her true being to the world including her child. Mika made a life long covenant to selling her soul in order to live long and be the greatest seer to have ever existed. She is knows as the Seer With Many Eyes, every person in the dark world goes to her when they are desperate for answers to things they don't know. The catch to her life is by drinking human blood of younger people to keep her look. The woman never ages and she is older than her decoy age 55. Only her daughter in law knows who she truly is because she has been a regular to her services.

Sewela
Will she escape? Sewela is a innocent young woman who got recruited into the underworld years ago, she didn't know what she was getting herself into. The struggle of hunger and poverty got the best of her, she believed that her days of struggling will end, her faith and focus on trying to be a better woman kept her going but she eventually got exhausted and that made her sell her soul to the dark kingdom. Sewela lived a lavish life but she's enough with the sacrifices and being alone, she can't get close to anyone because they end up being needed for sacrifice including close family members. She wants to leave this miserable life and start over, she also wants to give her life to the light but she knows the dangers of pondering on that thought, the mass gatherings and mass sacrifices bring fear to her because no one knows what would happen. Will Sewela ever leave the dark world?