With My Spirit - Chapter 22

Bambi

Bambi has been having this strange feeling that something bad is happening while she sits close to Landrick's bed at the hospital. Her instincts have been going off lately and she's been neglecting her prayer sessions and rituals due to her stress about Landrick, the feeling of danger was looming around her a lot.

She's been trying to get hold of Lorenzo and Jude but they were nowhere to be found, she doesn't know about the existence of Sewela and Millicent has been very distant. She sat in silence letting herself drown in doubt and fear of the unknown until a nurse disturbed her, the nurse looked stunning you would think she is an international model that was meant to be making millions just by making a appearance at events.

The nurse silently summoned Bambi to the door not wanting to create any noise for the patient laying on the bed, Bambi approached her with kindness and worry thinking there is bad news coming.

Nurse: It's finally an honor to meet you Bambi, I'm Theresa and I know you through Landrick. I worked for his dad as a personal assistant while studying at nursing school.

Bambi: It's a pleasure to meet you Theresa, for a moment I thought you dated him.

Nurse: Ha, no no please Landrick isn't my type, I prefer my men older if you know what I mean, besides he never looked at me in that type of way and even if he ever did I wasn't going to be with him thinking about you as a competition.

Bambi: Me? A competition to what?

Nurse: Bambi every woman who has ever dated Landrick is well aware that Landrick is mainly in love with you, he only entertained other women because you didn't give him a chance. He always praises you, and doesn't hold back when he wants to mention your name. I know of women who dumped him just because of your name, he never cared about being dumped by them. He only cared about you.
I've seen your pictures with him on social media and trust me when I say he is genuinely happy whenever he is around you, he gets a spark that I never though he had. Bambi you make him feel something I never knew he could feel especially after his father got married to that gold digging woman. I ask of you to consider giving him a chance. He will shower you with love, the love that every other woman yearns for.

Bambi's feelings of doubt where overshadowed with butterflies in her stomach after Theresa told her everything about Landrick. She was never aware of this soft mushy side that he has. She returned to her seat beside Landrick, gently holding his hand while she replayed Theresa's words over and over while trying to add all the dots. She finally realized that Landrick does smile a lot when she's around and he let's her do anything she wants just so he can watch her. He's really in love.