Sparring Magic II

The second round of sparring starts as soon as the first round ends leaving twenty-five students to spar. Out of the twenty-five, whoever picks the paper with the number two written on it will spar twice. Everyone wanted to avoid it as much as they can.

Only two people wanted it and they even bet on it. Whoever does not get it will become the other's slave for a day. Of course, it's not new to Phayu! The guy even plans to be Rain's slave for the rest of his life! One day does not even scratch the itch.

There were only three people left to pick a paper. It was the three of us. While I am trembling with fear, the two were trembling with excitement. They're monsters if I may say so.

I quickly grab one and the two grab one paper at the same time, both not planning to let go. It was as if they were so sure that that piece of paper contains the number two. All remaining students shook their heads not understanding the fun of sparring twice.

"Let go." Rain said gripping the end of the paper tightly.

"No, I took it first. You let go." Phayu answered not willing to concede. His hand gripping the other end tighter. Competing with Rain like this will bring him rewards later so he needed to have that number two!

"I caught it first, right teacher?!"

"No, I did! Teacher, tell him."

The instructor can only shake his head with the clowns in front of him. The paper left on the box was so lonely that it almost shed tears. "Phayu, get the last paper," he instructed to end the miserable state of the paper and to save time!

"... but teacher-"

"TAKE! IT!"

Left with no choice, Phayu took the remaining paper with heartache. He was now sure that he can't be Rain's Master. Opening the paper, the smug face of Rain intensifies, "Slave?" he said while looking like his majesty giving his precious glance to a peasant. Obviously, something only Rain could pull off.

But Rain does not care if he becomes Phayu's slave or master for a day, all he wanted was to fight twice! There's nothing more thrilling than to test his combat level. Rain will fight twice, he will spar first and last.

Tightening his belt, Rain brushes up his hair before giving Phayu a pat on the shoulder. "Don't cry for me. I'm strong!" he said, assuring Phayu. Just yesterday, Phayu cried and he accused him of something the wizard did not do so he felt uncomfortable seeing Phayu's worried face.

"Watch me, okay? See how I trample my opponent. I- I can protect you too, okay?" He does not know what to say so he keeps saying things that come to his mind. Anyway, Phayu will understand what he means.

"En. Don't let them touch you." Phayu rubs his little hamster's cheek, his eyes full of worry and concern but it also contains trust and confidence. As someone who loves Rain, he can't stop himself to worry even though he knew that Rain can defend himself.

"Yes! Only you can, they have no right!" he said, wondering if this will assure the worrywart wizard.

The first sparring of the second round started and both players have yellow bands on their arms. The sparring partner of Rain this time was a little taller than him but unlike the buff guy, this one was on the slender side with little muscle on his body.

When the yellow flag was lowered, the tall guy flash immediately without giving Rain much time to move! Luckily, his quick reflex made him sway a little to the right so the tall guy only got him on the edge of his shoulder with a punch.

Jumping away from the tall guy, Rain steadied his body before meeting the tall guy head-on, both ready to give a punch. Both punches brush past their faces leaving a gust of wind. When his punch fails, Rain drops with his hand as a stand and raises his two legs to kick the tall guy!

The tall guy was hit in the chest but not enough to make him fall. He retreated while rubbing his chest but Rain had so much rushing of blood in his body and after landing he again run towards the tall guy and throw a punch on his abdomen.

The guy blocked it with his arms and attempt to kick Rain in his ankle to make him fall.

The audience was getting excited with the sparring and started to cheer placing bets on the player they thought will win. Only Phayu was wearing a dark expression, silently writing the name of Rain's sparring partner in the list to torture soon.

He counted the number of times the tall guy touched Rain, he will return thrice of it when the time comes.

Before the kick landed on his ankle, Rain jumped to ride the shoulder of the tall guy and just like what he did with the buff guy, he locks his head with his legs to turn him down. he moves like a tornado, rotating his body along with the body of the tall guy.

Before he could land he jump again half a meter from his sparring partner and rush to give a punch in the abdomen. This time, it landed perfectly without hindrance.

The tall guy groans in pain and directly hit the ground!

The audience cheered shouting Rain's number and money flew in everyone's hand. It was such an exhilarating match and Rain let go of the grievance he had with the buff guy thanks to the tall guy. He can't stop himself to grin, so happy that he won the first match!

Then before he could leave the sparring ground, the instructor said, "You won, you don't have to spar a second time." It was said with a good grace but Rain erupted after hearing it! How can he not spar again? He should spar twice, that's the rule!

The instructor was helpless, seeing how rain sparred, no it was not even sparring! The wizard with a fierce look and puffing cheeks was fighting his allies like they were in a battle. He was afraid that the third match will have blood dripping on the opponent.

"I will spar again." He tried to calm himself but the teacher insist that it was fine. Besides the fact that Rain spars like he wants to kill his sparring partner, he also comes from a prominent family with a well-known father so he does not dare to put Rain in danger... even if the guy was not the one in danger.

Seeing his little hamster's fur standing, Phayu walks to his side and rubs his back, "Teacher, let's continue with the match. We can talk about the last spar later." He took Rain away and place him on the bench as he cast a spell to hide them.

"Still not satisfied?" He checked Rain's shoulder that was punched by the tall guy, "Can I see it?" It was under his little hamster's clothes, he wanted to see it but was afraid that Rain will punch him when he undress him right there.

Rain nodded like an obedient lover, letting his partner check his injury.

Good thing, there was only a little bruise in it but it was still enough to give Phayu a prick in his heart. That tall guy dared to hurt his baby! Unconsciously, Phayu lowered his head and gave the bruise a feather-like kiss, "Does it hurt?"

His hand moves over Rain's shoulder and heals it. "It hurts right, baby?"

For Rain, that small bruise does not hurt but seeing the pain in Phayu's eyes, he suddenly gives an affirmative answer, "It hurts." Then, while his lashes flatters, his mouth opened and added in a whisper, "Kiss it again."

The air inside the closed barrier felt heavy. Phayu's lips touch Rain's shoulder again but this time it took three seconds for him to finish the kiss and after, he gave it a little lick. Nobody dares to say that the bruise was healed.

"It hurts here too," Rain, with his misty eyes, pointed at his lips giving Phayu an indirect instruction to kiss him.

While the sparring continued outside, another sparring of tongue and lips was happening inside and both of them had no plans to stop. Phayu's arm tightly enveloped Rain and the kiss was getting deeper as if the man wanted to swallow the hamster.

"Baby, don't let them touch you again."

"...En."

After five minutes, the two came out of the barrier with Rain blushing from his face down to his neck!

~~~

Note:

I paid my debt! yayyyyyyyy!!! Oh, did anyone notice that the chapters were longer now? From 1000 words before it's now 1500 words.

Anyway, it's fun writing the sparring match while listening to LICKING ASMR! I don't even know how I get to enter the spicy asmr on youtube