11) The Way You See Me

I don't know why, but I ended up waking up in complete darkness. The events from the day were a blur. Something about cranks, danger, and stitches. Last thing I clearly remember was falling asleep on the floor. I was to comfortable to still be there. Either I had sleep walked or he had moved me here. Seeing as I had never sleep walked before the truth was obvious.

Throwing a glare at the sleeping boys head I got ready to go back to the floor. Carefully throwing legs over the edge of the bed I stood up. Actually, I attempted to. It was so dark I banged my leg against the table beside me. I winced and cursed as it hit the fresh stitches, sending a wave of pain through my entire leg.

"Hey. Are you okay?"He asked, groggy.

"Yes,"I said through gritted teeth. I got back up only for him to grab my arm to pull me back down.

"You're not sleeping on the ground so don't even try."

This pissed me off for no real reason. With him there didn't have to be a reason.

"You don't think I can sleep on the ground?"

"I never said that,"He replied, seeming more awake now.

"Don't tell me what to do. Who do you think you are?"I asked.

"Someone who isn't going to let you sleep on the dirty floor for no reason."

"Too bad. Fuck you Aris, and while we're at it fuck the stupid truce,"I snapped.

"Cool it."

"I swear to God if you tell me what to do one more time I'll."

I didn't get to finish my threat because he covered my mouth with his hand. Through the dark I shot daggers at him. He either didn't see it or was unaffected.

"Hate me all you want later. Right now everyone else is asleep. I'm going to move my hand, and you're not going to yell. Got that?"

He had a point about the others being asleep. I wish I could hold out just to piss him off to, but he was completely calm. He really wasn't going to move his hand until I confirmed that I wouldn't yell.

Fine.

"Be mad all you want. It's illogical for either of us to sleep on the floor, and you know it. Through this you've been level headed. You have to keep it that way Y/N. You can't just lose it over a piece of furniture."

How didn't he get it? Was he that oblivious to everything? Apparently so.

"I don't care about the bed Aris."

"Then, what is it?"He asked. I couldn't tell him. He didn't need to know anything else about me.

"I don't know,"I shrugged.

"Liar,"He confronted. The prick just had to push it.

"Don't do that,"I responded, trying to keep my voice down.

"Do what?"He asked simply.

"That-that thing where you read me like it's nothing. I don't like it when people see through me,"I said, trying to get my point across.

"I'm not doing it on purpose,"He told me. His voice was almost completely silent, but at the same time it seemed to echo though the room.

"That makes it so much worse. You're ruining everything,"I exclaimed, wanting him to stop whatever it is he was doing.

"What exactly am I doing?"He questioned, still calm.

The way he was so nonchalant about this made it so hard to be anywhere near him. This is the part where he gives up. They always do.