Quick introduction about Yoongi

Yoongi's Pov:

Annyonghaseyo everyone!
Myself, Min Yoongi. My friends call me Suga. I am 23 years old. I am a university student. I was born in Daegu, South Korea.
I moved in Seoul for my education. I live alone in a rented apartment.

Yes! My parents don't live with me. They never really cared about me as if I don't even exist. I am very rich but I'm poor too, because of lack of love and support from my parents. I have my 6 best friends who are really like my brothers. My only comfort zone.

I'm known as the playboy and bad boy of the campus, as I bully some students. This would have never happened only if on that one day, I would have not beaten some guy for misbehaving with a nerd student. And also a rumor about me that, I play with girls and I use them for my purposes made known as the playboy or f#ckboy of the university. To be honest, this is not the real me. And only me and my brothers know this.

So I decided to be the Bad boy Bully of the university to which everyone is scared of. I kept bullying new or nerd students just for my fun .

- Yoongi

Now this was just a short intro about yoongi. As he said he is a bad bully of the university and the fact that no one could change him, I don't think these are gonna last for long. Little does he know he is going to face something unexpected waiting for him.

Now what is that? Let's see in the next parts of this story.

Till then stay tuned

- Author unknown