The wedding!

Author's Pov:

It was finally the wedding day. Ever since the incident that happened a week ago with the both... Made their things sort out now.
They both were again an happy couple. Even her parents and her brother was happy for both of them. They introduced Yoongi to their family members and they were happy yet surprised to meet him. But now everything seemed to be alright!
It's finally the day for her brother to bring his wife in their house... To start a responsible life and to be a responsible person of the family...

The venue was being decorated beautifully, the loud speakers were being placed by, the seats were decorated for the bride and groom... The fire place was being set up for the Pooja... All the house members were running and hurrying for their preparations and a lot chaos was created... Among them...
Here she was! Our girl! Getting all dressed up in a saree and along with that, doing some small works... Of course, being the only sister of the groom, she had to take care of most things.

"Rina aunty! Could you please say Hary to place those juice bottles on the juice stand in venue!"
She asked to her aunty for...
"Papa! Just make sure that brother is ready... Is he ready?" She asked her father.

Like this it was a lot of chaos created around the whole house.
"Aish! Y/N! Get ready first! You'll not get time later!" Her mom shouted her to which she nodded and went in to get dressed.
She came to her closet and removed her one and only beautiful and elegant saree which was shining brighter than our futures... (Just kidding)

She took out the saree and started to wear it

Making it look drape...
She could hear her mother shout her name from outside, calling her sooner.
"Y/N! Baby do it quick! We need to go... The ceremony is going to start soon!"
"Ok mom! You can go... I still need some time!"
"Are you sure!?"
"Yes mom... I'll come at time there... I'll get a cab later... You go first"
Her mother shouted ok to her and went away.

"Ha Yoongi! Son could you please wait here... Y/n still isn't ready. I want you to come with her if you're ok"
Her mother asked Yoongi who was passing by looking all set and perfect.
He smiled at her mother and said,
"Sure, aunty!"
She smiled and patted his cheeks and then went away.