62

Marguerite had woken up in her father's bedroom, tucked into the covers, Lukas Matsson next to her scrolling and texting on his phone. She didn't remember ever going into her father's room. She remembered being in her room, after sleeping with Lukas the first time. She remembered calling Kendall, checking in, and then drinking.

Either way, she jumped up, her fingers digging into the bed, feeling sick just from being in the room. It looked the same. Exactly the same. Everything was the same. His clothes were still hanging on the chair. But now the sheets had been messed up, she was laying in them.

"Why are we in here?" Marguerite asks sharply, causing Lukas to look at her confusedly.

"You pulled me in. Round two? Remember?" He laughs a little "You're pushy when you've had a lot. I like feisty women. You're angry, but not enough that I can't-"

"Shut up" she says, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror hanging across the room. She looks pale, unbelievably pale. Hell, she feels like she's about to throw up. The last place she wanted to be in this house was her father's bedroom.

Her eyes fall on the wall to floor painting of her mother, hanging in the far corner. Her eyes meet the paintings. Her faux mother.

His eyes follow over to the painting and he smirks, moving over and going to slap her ass "Is that you? Your Dad's kinky for that."

"It's my mother" she corrects, quickly throwing her clothes on, watching as Lukas seems to relax back into the bed, taking it all in "What are you doing? Get out. We shouldn't be in here."

He shoots her a look, before speaking in a high pitched voice, trying to toy with her "You're in Daddy's room, and Daddy isn't here. Okay?"

"You can just come to my room. Okay?"

He shakes his head "I like this room. It's big. Nice too."

Trying to wrap her head around the events of last night, she shakes her head, vaguely remembering a call with Logan occurring "Shouldn't you be in Sweden? Or preparing to go back?"

"No. It's a two hour flight." He then looks her over "Don't you have a baby to feed?"

"Hey" Marguerite scoffs, slightly offended.

"What? I know you're a tough cookie, and I don't care that you have a kid. But don't starve him" he pouts a little "Baby Kenny needs his juice, big Kenny too, but too bad."

"Gross."

Lukas laughs before biting down on his lip a little, and watching her walk out of the room "Catch you later, alligator", remaining in her father's bed.

And off Marguerite went, finding her son in the family nursery, bundled up in blankets and toys she hadn't seen in years. Hell, she wasn't sure some of them were even safe. Half of them had been passed down, and passed down.

But she picked him up, letting him begin to feed as she checked her phone, deciding on calling Kendall. She didn't exactly feel bad about sleeping with Lukas, she didn't. She was beyond pissed at Kendall, and she didn't necessarily care that it was about two in the morning for him.

Marguerite was just used to having Kendall bend over backwards for her, unless it was during sex. And right now, she didn't feel like she was in control. She felt like Lukas was fucking with her to a certain extent, all for his hunt of good pussy, or news. And now he was sleeping in her father's bed.

She didn't like that.

So she was happy when Kendall answered.

"Honey? How is it?" Her husband had asked tiredly