Nails thing* - NR

I came back to tower after full day of shooting. I really love my job, and days like that are my favorite ones. I'm in a good mood, and the only thing I have in my mind is shower.

'Hey, Bug. How's your day?' My dad greeted me from the kitchen, which is unusual for him.

'It was awesome. We did photos for the new dark collection.' The fact that Tony knows nothing about fashion, but still listening to me as it's the most interesting thing in the world and going on my fashion shows is so heartwarming for me. 'We had that castle scenery and owl. Like actual living, trained owl, I never held owl before. It was amazing. And I'm starving.' I finished when my abdomen growl informing me that I should eat something.

'You can go take a shower, and I will prepare some pasta for you.'

'That's sounds good, thank you.' I sprint to my room to wash all glitter and leftover paint from my body.

'It smells amazing.' I said when I entered the kitchen. I stopped in the track when I saw other people in the room. 'Hi guys, I didn't see you before.' Some of them wave at me or just smile.

'There you go.' Dad gave me a full plate of spaghetti, and I thanked him, searching for fork. 'Do you remember about my party tonight?' Tony looked at all people in the room, questioning.

'What's the occasion?' I asked brightly when I found the cutlery and go back to my dish.

'Officially, it's successful tests on new life-saver robot for medics. And unofficially is a welcoming party for new member Spider-Boy.' I'm so happy that they gave Peter the chance to be part of something bigger, as he wanted. I started eating my pasta when Steve looked at me weirdly.

'What?' I asked, confused. His eyes were still fixated on my hands.

'What happened to your hands?' He asked, and I looked at him amused. They are the same as always.

'Ooow, you're talking about my nails.' I realized that it's not normal length for everyday life, probably. 'I needed them for my photoshoot today. Do you like it?' I smiled and showed him my hands in full view. My nails are around three inches. They're black with many decorations, and few of them are connected by small black chains.

'How you do anything with them?' I laughed at his question. I think it's the first time when Captain sees that kind of contraption.

'Normally, I take them off after my job, but today, I decided to keep them because they're so pretty. Also, they're acrylics, instead of tips as usual.' I explained, but Steve seems even more confused. I just finished my pasta and stood up to put my plate in the dishwasher.

'See you at the party then.' I say my goodbye and go to my room with a weird feeling that someone's staring at my back.

I decided to wear black, classic dress which emphasize my figure and put some makeup. To finish the look, I picked some golden jewerly for contrast. When I walked into the party room, everyone was already there. I'm not a party person, so my first destination was a bar which seems to be the quietest place here. On my way, I saw Wanda's leaning on the counter. She's wearing a red cocktail dress with black high heels. Her breasts are exposed, and her figure never looked better in anything else. My eyes scanned her body one more time before I moved them to look at Nat whose already looking at me. She checks me up and down slowly, stopping at my hands. Interesting. I made my way to them and put my hand on Wands' shoulder. She turned to me and smiled widely.

'How much did you drink?' I asked because from her state I already know that she's not sober.

'Just two Nat's drinks.' I gave her a serious look. I know how strong drinks she made, and Witch is lightheaded, so she probably has enough. I sighed loudly.