Other side - NR

I was sitting on the table drinking coffee when boys walked to the kitchen arguing. I didn't focus on them cause most of their arguments are boring and childish. They rarely talk about something meaningful.

'Tony, please, I can make Natasha smile. Something you could never achieve.' Rogers smiled triumphantly. The sentence interested me. Are they trying to impress the coldest assassin, Natasha Romanoff? That can be funny to watch.

'Cause she never smiles. Anyway, if I tried, no one could say no to me.' Stark smirked, and I leaned more on the wood. Classic Tony.

'That's not true. She also can blush.' Bruce smiled, obviously feeling better than the other two men. In my head, I replied a few situations when I was one on one with Russian.

She can do much more...

'Why are you smirking?' They looked at me suspiciously, but I just took a sip of my drink.

'You don't want to know.' My answer was simply enough for them to leave me. I'm a cold person, which rarely talk, so they know to interact with me as little as possible. Sometimes, I think that they see me as heartless, cruel killer and nothing more.

'So, it's settle. I'm the closest person to her.' Steve smiled happily, and I almost laughed.

'You wish...' Banner sighed, probably thinking about some counterargument.

Before they could carry on with the conversation, elevator's door opened and injured Natasha went through them, supported by not better looking Wanda. Next to them walked a terrified child.

'What?...' Boys stand in shock. 'Wait, let me...'

'No.' Her breath was shaky, and she was holding her stomach tightly. I placed down my cup.

'Come on.' Wanda signaled me to follow them, and that's what I did.

We walked to the medbay, and Natasha lay down on the bed. She revealed gunshot wound, which bleeded like crazy. I observed that there's only one hole, so the bullet was still inside her. We made sure that it's not bleeding that much anymore.

'You need a surgeon.' I said, wanted to call Jarvis, but she grabbed my hand.

'No. You can do it.'

'What? Natasha, you have bullet inside your stomach, which could go through many important things.' I said sternly and looked in her eyes. 'I'm not gonna kill you on this table.' I turned around, looking at Wanda and the child, which stepped back and hid behind the table.

'Please. You did it already. I know you never had medical help. You probably know more about it than some doctors.' She hissed, trying to catch breath.

'Why do you want me to do it?' I asked cause it's clear that there's a reason behind this. At the same time, I looked around for all the stuff I needed.

'Wanda...' Witch turned off all cameras and made room soundproof. 'She did it.' She pointed at the hidden child.

'And?' I know S.H.I.E.L.D. has politics to kill or punish enemies, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't hurt a child.

'She was our mission.' I looked at three of them and sighed. 'We can't execute her.' My eyes fixated on small figure again. I walked to her and kneeled in front. 'Please.'

'What can you do?' I asked coldly, scanning her reaction. Redheads focused on my actions anxiously. I sense how tense they are, like I'm gonna finish mission for them.

'Feel.' She whispered while her whole body shivered, and she hugged herself. The answer was enough for me, for now.

'Okay. What's with you?' I asked Wanda, standing up to get ready for the operation.