Morning pt.2 - WM

I want to drown myself alive. I feel awful for "helping" Wanda to cheat on Vision. That's not compatible with my morals. Also, now Natasha and Steve think that there's something between me and Bucky. I won't sleep tonight waiting for the bullet in my head.

I looked at myself in the mirror. How did I get myself in a situation like this? What did Wanda do to me? I touched my neck and took a deep breath. In my imagination, I can still feel her lips on my skin, her hands roaming my body. I slapped myself. Pain helped me focus back on reality. It's over, and I need to move on.

A few minutes later, Fury actually called for me, and now I was standing in his office, waiting for...

'What are we waiting for?' I asked cause he hadn't said anything since I walked here. As if on cue, James entered the room with a huge smile. I shivered at the sight. He never smiled like that.

'Great. I'm sending you both on a mission.' I straighten my back, waiting for more information. 'You're going to Rio de Janeiro on your honeymoon. You need to collect information about smuggling and stop operation.' He gave us folder with photos of people holding wooden boxes. 'Maria will send you the details. You've booked tickets for tomorrow's morning.' I nodded lightly, thinking what I can take with me to public airplane. 'That's all. You can go.' We headed to our rooms.

'That'll be fun.' Bucky smiled again, and I only rolled eyes at him.

'Don't think of anything stupid.' I warned him, feeling how smile creeps on my face.

'I'd never. See you tomorrow, doll.' He accented the nickname with smirk. I walked to my room and closed doors with sighed.

What should I have with me as a happy wife on honeymoon? I walked to my wardrobe and looked at the top shelf. The black wibrator was standing there watching me. Nope, that's out of the question.

We spent way too much time in the airplane. I hate public transport, but at least I discovered that Bucky has perfect arm to use as a pillow. I yawned when we were waiting for a taxi to our hotel. Like a good wife, I leaned on my husband and gave him a sidehug.

'Where?' He whispered, giving me kiss on head.

'Behind us, next to the entrance.' Two bright dressed men were scanning tourists too precisly for my liking. 'They know about the leak. We need to be careful.' Our taxi arrived, and after putting three luggages to the truck, we drove to the hotel.

'Miss and Mister Davis.' I laughed and jumped on a king-size bed. My eyes fell on the golden ring on my finger. 'I'd never get married.' I started playing with jewerly, thinking about people around me. About Wanda. She'd look beautiful as a bride with wedding veil and everything. I shake my head quickly to get rid of these thoughts.

'Why? If you find someone good for you. Everything is possible.' His words were honest, like he actually believed in what he said.

'Maybe you do. She'd be lucky one.' I genuinely smile at my own words when something started vibrating in his suitcase. 'Did you take a wibrator with you? Shit, I decided to leave mine at home.' I mumbled second part, but from his reaction, I can tell he heard it. He got out an earpiece, and I looked at him questioning.

'Whose that?' I mumbled after while with frown. 'Natasha.' His mouth moved without sound, and I nodded. Fuck... After another minute, he gave me the device, which I took with hesitation. There's nothing between us except mission, and I'm still afraid to talk with her. What's wrong with me?

'Our informator said that there will be meeting today's night at 8 p.m.' Her harsh tone makes something flip inside me. Did I mention that yesterday she saw hickeys on my thighs? Yeah, I'm giving her more reasons to be mad at me.