Betrayal* - NR

She slammed my body on the door of the hotel room without breaking our passionate kiss. Since when do I have random sex with people? I mean, she's a very beautiful woman, so I'm not gonna complain. I undress us on the way to bed.

'You're so sexy.' I whispered to her ear, grabbing her ass at the same time. She shivered under me when I licked her neck and suck slightly, not hard enough to leave marks. 'And you're dripping. How long ago someone touched you?'

'Like you. Too long.' She pulled me to another kiss while I slowly squeezed her boobs. I bite her left nipple to hear the best pornographic moan I ever heard. She pulled my hair, taking me lower on her abdomen.

'So needy.' I left wet kisses on her stomach and thighs. 'How much do you want me, Romanoff?'

'A lot.' My tongue made contact with her center, and she whined at the action. 'Don't play with me, Rogers.'

'Or what? You're gonna tell my father?' I sucked hard on her clit, hearing more noises from her. 'So despret.' I started making small circles with my tongue. I squeezed her boob with my one hand and grounded her moving hips with the other one.

'You're talking too much... Fuck.' She moaned loudly when I dipped into her.

'What was that I didn't hear you?' My three fingers thrust deep into her with rough pace. 'Just like that.' Her legs were shaking, and I'm sure that without my hand on her hip, she'd run away from my fingers. She grabbed sheets until her knuckles turned white. I observe every reaction to find that one spot inside. When I did it, I found the best angle and even faster my moves. 'So beautiful for me.' I praised her when she arched back, and juices dripped from my hand on the sheets. Unexpected for her I didn't stop my moves, but focus more on her sensitive clit.

'What are you? Fuck.' I took my fingers out of her.

'You're so hot when you curse.' I kissed her and lowered myself to use my tongue on her. She grabbed my head and tried to pull me closer. 'Wanna ride my face?' She nodded, so I lay down for her. She climbed at me, securing my head between her thighs. 'I already love this position.' She sat on me completely while I licked her precisely. My hands support her moves while she rides my face like there's no tomorrow. I stick out my tongue and tilt my head so she can feel my nose more intensely.

'I'm gonna...' Juice dropped down my chin while I held her ass roughly. After some time, she slowly removed her body from me.

'Take your time.' I was pulled to another sweet kiss. She licked all the rest of her cum from my face. She pushed my shoulders down and went down.

'Your turn.' I felt her tongue on my clit and buckled my hips for more. She started circling it with pressure.

'Fuck Romanoff, you're good.' I almost can feel her smirk. She took my nipples between her fingers and pinched them painfully. I moan loudly, when she speed up her tongue's moves. Her hands didn't leave my chest, when I pushed her more into me by back of her head. Licks later, I felt my clit sensitivity increase and came undone. She swallow my cum and kissed me, so I could taste myself.

'You taste amazing.' I smiled at her praise.

'I propose shower and movie?' I pointed at huge television on the wall.

'But you need to carry me to the bathroom.'

'You can walk by yourself.'

'I know, but I want to use you.' I rolled eyes at her and picked her body, taking to the bathroom.

Next day...
I walked into the party in a good mood. After a pleasant night, you shouldn't exactly be in a bad mood. I greeted my dad and his friends with a smile. He invited me because of some "amazing news" or something.

'So, what did I miss?' I asked, focusing on Rogers.

'Right, I got news for you.' Waiter offered me a drink, which I politely refused to get. 'Just let me...' He dissappeared somewhere in the crowd, leaving me alone. I looked around and talked to Stark and Barton to not seem lonely. After a few minutes, my dad came back with Romanoff next to his side. I sent them a questioning look after he wrapped his hand around her waist and gave her kiss on the cheek. Which I found kinda childish.

'Should I guess what's going on?'

'Me and Natasha are together.' He smiled widely when my expression dropped for a second. But I quickly mimiced his face.

'Wow, congratulations, dad.' I hugged him tightly. 'I'm so happy for you!' I should be happy, and I would, but I slept with his girlfriend. I don't even want to think about what they already did together.

'She took it better than I thought.' Clint whispered to Stark.

'I'm surprise that you abble to stand him.' I joked to Natasha. What kind of taste does she have? 'I'm sorry, can you excuse us for a second?'

'Or not.' I dragged Natasha on the side, away from curious ears.

'You're dating my father.' I sighed deeply, comprehending what I just learned. She's looking not carrying at all. 'You're dating my father.' I repeated, getting into more angry state. That's fucking ridiculous. 'What was last night for you?' I looked at her in disbelief. She just shrugged.

'Mistake.' Her answer hit me harder than I thought it would. Without more words, I walked away, heading to my father.

'It was really nice evening, but I need to go. Duty calls.' I said quickly, showing him my phone.

'I thought you're gonna stay tonight.'

'I can't, maybe next time.' I said my goodbye to everyone while my legs take me to the elevator. My eyes one last time met with Natasha's, she sent me a small smile, which I surprisingly for her, returned. I'm hurt, but not that much to show it.

25.08.2023