Hotel* - NR

I got out of the club, wanting to breathe some fresh air. I wonder why I agreed to go here. I hate people overall. As an introvert, this is my worst nightmare. Drunk dancing people around me, trying to make some small talk or just hit on me. My friends are too occupied by fun to care about how uncomfortable I feel. Pure horror. And everything, because I lost stupid bet.

My mind cleared a little while I got away from the club. This whole situation just stressed me a lot. I went for a quick walk. I drank two shots "for confidence," like my friend said, but didn't like it at all. My lifestyle is more saint. The only thing I do you can consider as bad is smoking, while I'm stressed a lot. Actually, I would use some nicotine now. I saw woman in a suit, looking very formal. They usually have cigarettes, right? Life of business people is full of stress. Without thinking too much, I approached a good-looking stranger on the street. She's waiting for something or someone, but I'm not gonna take much of her time.

'Excuse me ma'am.' She looked me up and down. This short, tight, black dress also wasn't my choice. 'Is there any chance that you have cigarette?' That confidence boost from alcohol was there, I would never talk to stranger sober. She looked suspicious, but got out small package from her bag and I took one. She lights it up for me, and I smile, thankfully. 'Thank you so much.' I took drag of it with relief.

'Stressful night?' She asked kindly when I wanted to walk away.

'You can say that. I'm not used to whole party thing.' I pointed at the club I was earlier. It's just a few buildings away on the other side of the road.

'Really? I would say otherwise from your look.' She comprehended my figure, stopping at every curve.

'What do you mean?' I asked, focusing on my cigarette again.

'You look like a striper who just got out for break and needs to come back to give lap dance for nasty old man.' Her description makes me giggle a little.

'For woman if I need to.' I smirk, ending my cigarette. 'Thank you one more time and have a nice night ma'am.' I turned around but stopped at her words.

'How long is your break?' She smirked, looking at her phone and back at me.

'Long enough.'

'What are we doing?' I asked, standing in a five-star hotel's lobby. How I ended here with complete stranger, booking room for the night? She smiled at me and went to the elevators. This is it. It's my moment to run away, go back to club or just my dorm.

'Come on.' I turned to her while she grabbed my hand. 'I'm not gonna bite you.' We headed on the highest floor. She still held our hands together until we entered the room. I comprehended the whole apartment and got out small whisper. 'Holy shit.' I can literally feel how rich it is. 'Do you want some wine?' She asked, taking my attention to the kitchen.

'Water would be enough.' I smiled politely and walked into the living room. Windows instead of the wall gave a perfect view of the city. 'Do you like it?' She got rid of her jacket and opened a few buttons of her white shirt. My gaze dropped on her chest for a second, but I quickly corrected myself and went back to the panorama of the city.

'It's beautiful.' Smirk on her face told me that she saw my moment of weakness. I can't help it. She's so beautiful and dominant. I feel so small next to her. Like, if she wants to give me a leash and take me on a walk, I will say yes. I should never drink alcohol again...

'Your water.' I took glass from her and shivered when our skin met. I finish it in seconds. My head snapped back to view, and I took my time to appreciate where I am now. I didn't notice when the woman next to me played the music.

'Dance for me.' She ordered, and I looked at her with sight of panic.

'You realized I'm not stripper, right?' I checked just to be sure, while she went sit on huge bed in front of me.

'Yeah.' Her chuckle made my legs lighter somehow. 'You're too innocent to be. Then again, you went to the hotel room with a stranger, and you smoke. I am not sure about your innocence anymore.' She took her heels and raised wine glass at me. To be honest, I'm in college already. Maybe I should live a little. I placed a dish and my bag on the table. Music makes erotic climate, I focused on it to go with the flow. I sway my hips to the rhythm. She spread her legs more at my actions, which gave me some more confidence. I slowly bend down without breaking our eye contact. After licking lips, she tapped her lap. I obeyed and sat on it, facing her. 'Are you sure you're not a stripper?'

'I liked to give some show for my dolls when I was younger.' Music, dance, darkness around us, her gaze on me, everything make me want her more. Right now, right here.

'Not that innocent.'

'Never judge book by it cover.' I connected our lips in hungry kiss. She put her hands on my waist while mine settled on her shoulders. She pushed her tongue to my mouth, completely defeating me in battle. We pulled away, and I gasped for air. 'At least I should know your name.' I breathed out when her kisses dropped from neck to my shoulder. I realized that my dress rolled up, so she had a perfect view of my underwear.

'Natasha, but I like when you call me ma'am.'

'You have beautiful name, ma'am.' She smirked at my submission and put hand on my panties. I whimpered, when she rubbed material aiming directly on my clit. I felt as her other hand opening the zipper and seconds later dress was laying around my waist. Her mouth came back on my neck, leaving sloppy kisses until she found one of my sweets spots and suck on it. She stopped, and I looked at my ripped panties in her hand. 'How did you?'

'That's laced panties. Even kid could do it.' I looked at her in disbelief, but before I got a chance to say something back, she entered me with two fingers, and I moaned at the feeling. 'So beautiful.' She kissed me, moving her fingers at the same time. I started bucking my hips while she stopped everything. 'Just like this, ride my fingers, Princess.' I moaned at her praises. Her fingers go deep inside me with every thrust, while her thumb added pressure on my clit. Her mouth was attached to my left nipple bitting it painfully.

'Shit.' I breathed out when she changed her target and started abusing the right one. I was riding her fingers until my legs started shaking and my thighs burned from the movement. My thrusts became sloppy, and she helped me to raise my body weight. I felt familiar tingling in my abdomen and my sensitive clit.

'Can I?'

'Make a mess.' With that, I cum undone on her hand with loud, pornographic moan. She cleaned her fingers with her tongue while I was looking amazed at her actions. She smiled at me and leaned to kiss me sweetly. I returned the gesture, moaning again at the taste of my juices in her mouth. I slowly stood up from her laps. My dress fell on the ground, and I bent to pick it up, but she stopped me. 'You won't need it. I'm not letting you go that easily.' With that, she took my hand and led both of us to the bathroom.

21.08.2023