Drunk* - KB

Kate's pov...
'Are you excited?' Yelena looked at me vigorously.

'Kinda.' I answered, searching for my phone. I swear I threw it somewhere here.

'It's gonna be amazing trip.' She looked at the teacher while I sighed with relief. Here it is.

'Attention everyone. We'll have two stops to go to the toilet and eat something. So please don't make me regret that I took you on this trip.' Ms. Wildman said with resignation while I heard someone in the back laughing. I turned around but quickly regretted it and faced Lena instead.

'What?' She followed my head movement, rolling eyes.

'You're still worrying about her? I told you she's not gonna do anything to you when you're with me.' She squeezed my hand, calming me down.

'Right.' I looked at my phone with a sigh. It's definitely gonna be a long trip.

After the whole day of walking and exploring the city, only thing I wanted was shower and bed. Unfortunately, Lena had other plans.

'What are you doing?' I asked, walking to our room, seeing how she fixes her makeup.

'Getting ready.' She said seriously, making me even more confused.

'For what?' I knew that we're not gonna go to sleep at this hour, but I didn't consider sneaking out.

'A little party. Come on, put something nice on yourself.' She threw a random shirt on me, making me jump. 'And before you'll say "no". You don't have a choice.'

'Oh really? Since when?' I crossed arms, looking at her challenging.

'It's simple, Bishop. If something happens. Teacher will come, or we're gonna have any kind of troubles, everyone will blame you.' She stood up, handing me jeans. 'Cause you'll be the only one who wasn't there.' I sighed, knowing that she's right. I might avoid people... her. I might avoid her in school, but it's not gonna stay like that forever. 'So?'

'Give me a second.' I went back to the bathroom to change and get ready.

'Where are we going anyway?' I asked, walking upstairs after Lena. My jaw dropped slightly when we stood at the rooftop.

'What? Did you think we're gonna drunk next to the teachers' room?' She grabbed my hand, dragging me to the bar.

I need to admit it looks almost professional. There's lights garlands above us. Small station with alcohol built of two tables. Impressive damcefloor and even place when you can smoke or sit away from music, which btw is very loud. If no one's gonna catch us, it'll be a miracle.

'What are you drinking?' Lena smiled happily, but I didn't share her enthusiasm.

'You know I'm not...'

'You need something to relax. I already saw that terrified face when you realized what's going on.' She gave me a cup with unidentified liquid in it, which I swallowed in one take. 'Calm down, cowboy.' She chuckled at my action but poured another alcohol into the cup.

'There's no way I'm staying here.' I finished the second turn of drinks and turned around to the exit.

'No fucking way.' I heard Lena, feeling her dragging me on the dancefloor.

'I don't...' I hissed, but she didn't listen, putting her hands on my waist and moving my hips on the sides forcefully instead, making me smile involuntarily.

'Relax, Bishop.' Music changed, making us jump to the beat for the next songs.

'I'm so tired.' I sighed, sitting on the bench. Lena gave me another drink smiling happily.