Sister* - NR

'You think it's a good idea?' I asked Yelena for the 10th time. She exhaled deeply.

'Yes, I think it's amazing idea, actually. I fidget my rings nervously. 'Hey.' She grabbed my hand. 'Relax. They're not gonna kill you.'

'Watch the road, silly. It's just... I would love to meet your family, but you said it was your special time when you and your sister come home. I just don't want to be albatross around your neck.'

'Oh, come on, I thought you're over it. I explained many times that you're not gonna be anything like this. It's too late, by the way, we're here.' I looked outside the window when we parked next to the small family house in a very quiet neighborhood.

'I hate you.' I mumbled to myself while she got out of the car. I followed her move, and both of us stood in front of doors, waiting for someone to open them.

'Lena, you did it!' Older woman hugged blonde girl, almost knocking her over.

'Hey, mom.' She pulled away.

'We didn't see you in ages.' Her eyes landed on me, and I smiled awkwardly. 'And you need to be Lena's best friend from college.'

'Yep, that's me.' Melina hugged me tightly, and I just stood there without moving muscle.

'Mom, you're sqeezing her.' Lena helped me, pulling her away from me.

'Right.' She set me free and grabbed our hands, dragging us inside. 'Guys, look who decided to show up!' I bet her scream was heard in every single room in the house. I held my ear, almost able to hear ringing. Lena's father walked into the corridor smiling.

'My child.' He lifted my friend and turned around a few times. When he placed her back on the feet, I moved back lightly. His body turned to me, but before he could do anything, redhead sprinted down the stairs jumping on Lena, saving me from another weird hug with their parent.

'Сука.' (Bitch) She hissed on the floor, while Natasha stood up.

'Nice to see you too, сестра.' (sister) She turned to me, smiling widely. 'I heard a lot about you.' She gave me hand, which I squeezed gently. I know so much about her, but I didn't know she's that beautiful.

'Only good things, right?' I smirked.

'Yeah.'

'Okay, girls, I think you should get in and unpack your things. I already prepared a mattress on the floor in Yelena room for you. I hope it's enough.' I smiled thankfully to her.

'Thank you so much. It's more than I need.' I got luggage from the trunk and followed Lena into her old room.

After some time spent on rewinding childhood memories, we heard Melina's scream from downstairs. 'Your mother has a voice.' She rolled eyes at my remark when we stood in the kitchen.

'What do you want for dinner?' She asked cheerfully while Natasha passed next to us walking outside the house. 'And where are you going, young lady?'

'To see old friend.' Her mother looks questioning at her outfit. I mean, it's pretty clear that this "old friend" isn't necessary, only friend.

'Just be safe.'

'Always, goodnight.' She closed the door behind her, and my eyes just stood on them for a while.

'We have some snacks, and I'm not that hungry. You?' Lena asked me, but I still didn't get my eyes off Natasha's previous position. She punched my arm, and I came back to my senses.

'I'm not really hungry either.' I said shyly. We got back to the room with a plan to watch some movies and get a good amount of sleep.

At the end of seans, I realized that Lena was dead asleep, but I didn't get tired yet. My legs took me downstairs to the kitchen. I poured water into glass and fixated my eyes on some random object. I didn't even notice when someone entered the room until she put her hand on my shoulder, almost giving me a heart attack.

'Oh, you're back.' I said more calmly, putting away glass. 'How's your date?' She looked sadly at me.

'Not how I expected.' She shrugged, and I exhaled deeply. I'm not good at cheering people.

'Can I do something to make you feel better?' I asked, scanning her figure. She has something that keeps your eyes on her.

'Actually, I got something in my mind.' She came closer, trapping me in the corner. My gaze dropped on her breast because her body pressed to mine. She leaned more on me, connecting our lips. I kissed her back immediately and pushed her on the other side of the kitchen. My arms support her to sit on the countertop. We pulled away, and she smiled lightly. 'I will need a little more.'

'No problem.' Her dress moved up, giving me access to her panties. 'Can I?' I pointed at the, and she nodded. She lifted herself for me so I could take them off, leaving her half naked in front of me. I lower myself to her core, blowing some cool air on it. She shivered and lay more on the counter. I suck hard on her clit, dipping two fingers in her at the same time. She suppressed moan with her hand while I picked up my pace and thrust into her like it's no tomorrow. 'So beautiful for me.' She bite her hand, while I was kissing her inner legs, before repeated my previous torture on her clit. With my thumb, I make circles on sensitive part, watching how she squirmed in place. Her hand pressed more to her mouth, and I slowed my moves when her walls clenched around my fingers. I let her calm down when suddenly she stood up and kissed me.

'Fuck him.' With this, we both ended naked on the couch in the living room.

I was woke up by loud bang at the top of a stairs. To my side was cuddled Natasha when I heard Lena steps getting closer to us. Before I can comprehend what's happening, she's already looking at us.

'What the fuck?!' She yelled and I stood up immediately, leaving redhead under the blanket. I love myself for deciding to wear my hoodie before falling asleep yesterday. 'Did you fuck my sister?' I saw fury in her eyes and stepped back.

'Lena it's not like that. Let me explain.' I tried, but she already ran after me yelling something in russian.

'What's going on?' I heard Melina from the house, while I was running for my life in her garden. 'Why do you have blanket on you?' Natasha laughed at me and her sister. Her mother looked at us and probably read the situation. 'Yelena, honey, can you stop trying to kill your friend in our backyard?'

'But mom she...' Lena stopped and I did the same catching my breath. Shit, I hate running.

'After coffee, please. It's too early for this.' Girl pouted, but eventually went back to home. I did the same smiling to tired Natasha.

28.08.2023