Stupid text - YB

My head snapped towards the phone when I heard a notification. Yelena sent me a photo of Fanny. I smiled to myself. How can someone be that cute?

'What are you doing?' Natasha looked at me suspiciously.

'Texting.' I said simply and come back to screen.

'With who?' She came closer to me and tried to reach my phone.

'None of your business.' My response wasn't the best option. Before she could do anything, I started running for my life. I enter Wanda's room and shut the door behind me. My eyes stayed closed when I tried to regulate my breathing.

'Aaaa' Wanda walked out of her bathroom naked. My gaze dropped on her breasts before she threw something on my head to prevent me from looking. 'What are you doing here?'

'I would do it before if I knew how hot you look naked.' I took some hoodie of my head and smirk. Wanda blushed at my words but tried to cover it with hairs. 'You're cute when you blush.'

'Get out, pervent.' She tried to push me out, angry.

'I can't, when...' My sentence was cut with knocks.

'Everything all right, Wanda?' Nat asked through doors, and bad idea popped to my mind. I pin Witch to the wall, my hands on hers, and my leg between her. She gasped at my sudden actions.

'Answer her like Good Girl you are.' I whisper into redheads ear.

'Yes.' Her response came out like moan, when my knee added pressure on her center. I heard as Natasha walked away and set free Wanda. 'What was that?' She complained, but I just walked out of the room.

My legs took me to the kitchen, where I made myself something to eat. Today is very chill and slow, to the point I'm so bored. I started texting Lena about nothing particular and smile when she answered almost immediately.

'I know that smile.' Wanda caught my attention, walking into the kitchen. 'Hmm?' I looked at her questioning. 'Your smile, whose the lucky person?'

'I have no idea what you are talking about.'

'Yeah, sure.' She clearly didn't believe me, but I shrugged it off. I thought about any activities that could cure my boredom.

'Hey, do you want to do some training with me?' I asked brightly.

'You have day off and you want to train? That's not healthy.' Her pessimism didn't stop me.

'Oh, come on. We don't need to train as usual. It's just sparing or something. Everything is better than this.' I motion around me. It seems like everyone disappeared, and usual talks or laughs around are swapped into perfect silence.

'Okay, I see your point.'

After some time in the gym, I saw how Wanda lost her focus. I hit her leg and tackled her to the ground. I prevent her from moving by sitting on her abdomen and smile tiredly.

'I can use to that view.' I teased, and she blushed hard. It's so fun to make her blush. She looks like fresh tomato every time. 'I think that's enough for today.' I helped her stand up, and we go to our rooms.

'I really need shower.' She said right before her doors. 'No, we're not taking it together.'

'You're not fun.' I pout and went into my own room.

After a very needed shower, I searched for my phone, which was nowhere to be found. I check my room, gym and go to last place I can think about, kitchen.

'Hey, did you see my...' I entered the kitchen to be met with not every day view.

'What the hell is this?' Natasha yelled at me, showing my phone in her hand.

'My phone?' She looked really pissed and I have no idea why.

'What is your relationship with my sister?' I gulped loudly. I feel like she uses all her strength to not kill me right now.

'We're friends, I guess.' My voice is not much louder than whisper, settled in the air.

'Friends? So what is this?' She showed me some of our messages. When we sent each other random photos or drunk confessed our love.

'Natasha, it's just texts. Nothing more.'

'Oh, really? And it's "nothing" for both of you?' I shrug in response. I mean, we talked about us, but it's complicated. I'm scared of commitment, and Yelena is not ready to do the first step or something. 'Don't test me, Y/N' She pinned my body to the wall. 'If you hurt my sister, you will have to deal with me. And I can assure you that you will not come out of this in one piece.'

'Why do you think that I'm gonna hurt her? She's one of the most important people in my life.'

'Because everyone knows how you live. You're not able to feel something deeper to build something stable. You play with people, treat them like toys. And I won't allow you to do the same with Yelena.' I watched her face in disbelief. Is it what everyone thinks? That I'm just cold-hearted bitch, which doesn't care about anyone feelings? 'Do you understand?' She added pressure on my body and I nodded in response. When she left the room I looked at my hands and took a deep breath. Why her words hurt like shit?

I recreated some situations in my head. I mean, I flirt with people, but always in a friendly way, as a joke. It's just my nature, I'm trying to deal with life in a fun way. I don't give anyone fake hopes, right?

The next day was more busy. I have enough things to do and not think about my yesterdays confrontation with Natasha. I also decided to avoid Yelena for some time. At night, I admitted to myself that I actually have feelings for her and not in just a friendly way. At least, I think I have. But I shouldn't. Love is for children. That's not what they taught me for years.
Yelena approached me while I stood in the corridor talking to Maria about some papers.

'That's everything.' Hill went away, and before I could do the same, blonde asked me that one question.

'Why are you ignoring me?' She stands next to me, so I just turn the other way. 'Did I do something?'

'It's not about you.'

'So tell me, what's wrong? Yesterday, everything was fine.'

'Your sister made me realize a few things, okay? That's all.' I wanted to get away, but she grabbed my hand, stopping forcefully.

'Please talk to me. Why are you acting like this?'

'Because I don't want to hurt you!' I said, looking at her. 'I care about you, Lena. But I can't give you what you deserve.'

'What the fuck are you talking about?'

'I like you, Lena! Okay?' She looks in shock at me. 'You made my day better. I smile because of you. You're an amazing person. But I'm not made for relationships. I treat people like toys...' I came back to Nat's words. From the third perspective, things can look differently.

'Since when? Okay, maybe you're not the most emotional person I know, but you never treated me like a toy.' I turned completely to her. 'We both know what Red Room taught us. There's no love, no place in the world, but you showed me otherwise. YOU are the only person who accept me, accept who I am.'

'Wow, I didn't know that you're such a romantic soul.' I gasped theatrically, and she punched my arm.

'I like you too, idiot.' We smiled to each other. Maybe we can try...

12.08.2023