Car drive* - NR

Me and Natasha are on one of our favorite car trips. I love to watch her drive, and since we're friends, I'm able to convince her to be my chauffer almost whenever I need. Today is nothing new, we went for some shopping. I'm looking at the road, and she decided to go a longer way with better vistas. I really love the time I spent with her, maybe a little too much.
Suddenly, she turned off the road and stopped on the beach. I looked at the ocean. It's a really beautiful view.

'What are we doing here?' I got out of the car to comprehend all surroundings. I smiled to myself, basing on the car mask. 'Breathtaking' I whispered.

'Just like you.' I heard from my right and look at Natasha.

'What?' She came closer to me and lifted my chin slightly, our eyes met.

'I said, just like you.' My mouth goes dry. Does she really mean it? 'Our friendship is not enough for me. I want you to be mine.' Instead of searching for any good words, I just pulled her into a passionate kiss. Her hands fell on my hips and pulled me closer. She left kisses on my neck while I played with her baby hair. 'What do you want?'

'You.' I said simply, and she got rid of her hoodie. I'm impatient, so my pants fell on the ground seconds after. She didn't stop kissing me, and now both of us just enjoy the moment. My hands go to her waistband and take pants off to be met with something unexpected. 'When did you?' I broke our kiss and looked at the red strap, which is attached to her hips.

'When you were trying that sexy lingerie.' I blushed. My hips bucks towards her, and she smirks at my behavior. 'Do you want something, sweetheart?' I pouted.

'Fill me, Mommy.' Like with new energy, she enters me with a whole length at once. I moan loudly, trying to get used to stretching. When my hips bucks again, she starts moving. First, slowly, but after a while, she picks up the pace. My back fell on the car mask completely, and she towered me. My leg makes its way on her shoulder to change the angle, which makes her go deeper, hitting all good spots inside me. I was so close when she add finger on my clit and add pressure towards it. Just as I was going over the edge, everything goes black.

I woke up on the passenger's fotel with my head on the window. Wait. All of it was only a dream?

'Hello, sleepyhead' How good that I'm not sleep talker. I would kill myself if she heard something, especially from dream like that. I looked outside the window to realize, we're not moving anymore.

'Your station, sweetheart.' She parked, but didn't stop the engine, when I got out.

'And you?'

'I need to see Banner.' I nodded slowly, and just like that, she left.

What I even think about, after all, I'm just Stark's daughter.

6.08.2023