Mission - MH

Last week, I spent infiltrating some pharmacy company about their experiments on people. The mission was important, so after finishing it I suppose to give a report straight to my father.

I walked into the meeting room in my agent suit. Avengers were occupied by some case, so I quietly waited next to the doors.

'We need to go into that club and catch him, simple.'

'You realized that all of us are famous and it's impossible to go somewhere without catching attention?' Bruce pointed while I looked at my dad. His expression dropped.

'His right, even Maria was in news, and she's not an Avenger.'

'We need someone to get in and take him down. When he is unconscious, there's no way he will run away again.'

'Just use a mask.' Stark tried to make a new strategy.

'They have detectors for that. We don't even know for sure if our earpieces will get through the security.' Rhodey looks at everything with clear mind like always.

'Some agent?'

'We need to do it in silence. And agents are loud, sorry Fury. Plus, they're asking too many questions.'

'It needs to be a professional woman who's invisible for public eye.'

'I can do it.' I said, standing next to Maria. Every eye landed on me.

'And you are?' Rogers looked questioning at me.

'Special resource.' My dad looked at me angrily. 'I have report to make.' My explanation warmer his expression a little. I didn't go here without reason.

'She's capable of doing that.' Natasha said. We got one mission together, which went really smoothly.

'Just give me the most important information and photo of the target.' They thought about it for second. I looked at Maria, who had worried expression on her face, so I reassured her with a warm smile.

'We don't have better options, and she already knows some facts, depending on how long she stood there.'

'You can trust her.' My father gave them the final verdict.

I walked into the strip club, feeling oddly good. I mean, maybe that's not the best place in the world, but my gay ass couldn't be better. I found myself sitting next to the main stage. The fact that I bring a lot of attention isn't exactly helpful.

'I see him.' He was there, sitting few meters away with some slut on his laps.

'Great, you want to be closer.' I rolled eyes at Stark. Is he serious? I know what I need to do. I sent away a second random man who asked me to give him head. Do I look like a whore for you? Wait, a second.

'Do you have any informations about his taste?' I discreetly asked through comms.

'He doesn't really have a certain type, but usually asks for private dance girls, which gave shows already.'

'The confident ones, we have something in common.' I said playfully, getting my ass to changing room. If he wants a show, I will give him one.

'What are you doing?' Maria asked me angrily while I made my way into a room full of half-naked women.

'My job.' I took off the earpiece before anyone could argue with me. I asked girls about a dance and gave them some story that I'm new. One of them helped me to prepare myself. She gave me a set of matching lingerie and some long heels, fixing my makeup to be more brutal. I also got some glitter on my whole body. When I looked in the mirror, I became speechless. I feel very sexy and I look like that. I mean, you can't say I'm not a stripper. Just before I went out on stage, I turned on the earpiece back.

'What the...' I heard Stark through comms while I came out of curtain. Smirk plastered on my face. Let's start the game.

I slowly approached pole stick. I'm not gonna climb on that. With music flow, I bend down and expose my butt, swinging my hips on the sides. I'm not an expert, but people like amateurs.

'Are you kidding me?' Maria huffed, but I ignored it, keeping my professionalism. I bet we will talk about it later. I walked closer to target to catch his attention. He checked me out, so I exposed my chest for him. I sit down, and after a few more poses on the stage, music ended. My way on backstage was in the accompaniment of clapping and whistling. Comms remain silence and I wonder, what with all tips they were giving me before. Did my dance have that big impact?

'Why you don't dance for me like that?' Maria asked, and I smirked. We started seeing each other some time ago but decided to keep it in secret. It's more fun this way, and we don't want to deal with my dad yet.

'You never asked.' I didn't need to wait long for invitation at private dance. Guard took me at the back of a club to a small room with a big red couch.

'My beautiful Toy.' Target gave me some drink, which I politely thanked for and pretend to take a sip. We sat on the couch.

'Why did you choose me?' I asked, seductively fixing my outfit. He smirks at my question.

'Don't think you're special. All of you are like cigarettes. People use you and throw away to take another one when they're finished.' I chuckled politely at the metaphor.

'I'm not a cigarette.' He sighed deeply.

'So what are you?'

'I'm a drug. After one try, you won't be able to stop.' My hand makes circles on his chest. These stupid texts never work until someone's drunk. I can say without doubts that he drank alcohol. He smiled towards me, probably liking my confidence.

'Where did you learn it?' Fury asked through comes, and I curse myself. Does my father really need to listen as I flirt with drunk man? I'm just praying. He didn't watch my dance.

'She's not that innocent anymore.' Maria's remark almost made me smirk, but I stopped myself and leaned more on him. His hand landed on my thigh while I rubbed his beard. I put a lock of hair behind my ear, taking out a small vial from there. Laying on him, I grab a drink from the table across and put the substance there. He grabbed my ass while I straightened myself to give him the glass.

'For successful night.' I bring alcohol to my mouth and wait until he drank a little. Three... His hand squeezed my buttock. Two... He put the glass down. One... And he passed out. I stood up from the couch. With a knife hidden in my heel, I got out of the room to deal with two guards. I slit throat of first one, while other grabbed my neck and tried to choke me.

'Hold on, we're going in.' I heard Natasha through comms, kicking foot of my attacker with my heel. He stumbled back while I freed myself from his grip. My knife stabbed into his groin. Few Avengers entered through back doors to be met with two dead bodies on the floor.

'He's there.' I pointed at the room behind me. But no one move, instead their eyes were fixated on me. I looked at my body and realized I still had only lingeries on me. 'Perverts.' With that, I got out of the club to meet with my girlfriend.

'I need to wash him off me.' I frown at Maria, who gave me a blanket to cover my body.

'I can help with that.' She whispered to my ear, and I smiled pleadingly, feeling her hand sliding on my butt.

'Hill and my daughter?' I looked at Nick, who came out of nowhere.

'Daughter?!' I heard chorus of Avengers behind us. So I guess there's no secrets anymore.

23.08.2023