Secret lover* - WM

Avengers were trapped in Hydra base with one particular mission to catch the person who was playing with them like cat and mouse for the past few months. They were sure that the killer which they're looking for is somehow connected to a Russian organisation. Problem appeared when they actually found base to take down and got inside. The first door closed for good, so they needed to explore the rest of the bunker to find another exit. They separated into pairs and went into different directions. After some walking, Wanda and Clint got into the end of the right wing.

'Right wing clear, no exit.' Barton said through comms just before a dark dressed person tackled him on the ground and used his own electric arrow on him. Witch quickly react, by sending some power balls in their direction. Attacker gets close to her for some hand combat, while she changes her tactic to more defense.

'Tonight, same place as last time.' Black figure whispered, and Wanda nodded in response. 'He's conscious, make it more believable.' Killer sent a few punches on Avenger, which made her lose balance.

'She's with us.' Barton growled into the earpiece, still watching their fight. But even with powers, Witch seems to lose. The attacker sent her on the wall and got way too close for safety.

'Throw me through wall behind me.' Wanda question that decision, but when she got knife centimeters from her throat, there wasn't time to think. With loud crack killer was sent through the wall, to disappear under rubble.

'You're okay?' Clint kneeled in front of Wanda.

'Yeah, just a few bruises.' She mumbled and looked at the ruined wall. Maybe the impact was too strong? 'Here's our exit.' She pointed to Barton, who smiled widely.

'We got exit.' His announcement was met with pure happiness. Avengers were exhausted and tired, nothing weird that they wanted to go home. Pair check what left from the wall, but didn't find anyone. 'And she's gone, again.' Clit mumbled to himself, while Wanda tried not to smile.

'It's one Hydra's base less.'

'But we still got nothing about the killer.'

'She's a woman.' Barton announced to everyone in meeting room.

'What?' Fury seemed taken back by this new information.

'We got close encounter with her and that can eliminate some of our suspects.' Witch didn't listen any further to the conversation. She knew who was the killer, almost from the beginning, but like she said, "What's the fun if you show all the cards?"

'Hey, you good?' Natasha asked with concern.

'Just couple bruises.' Wanda, went back to her head for the rest of the boring meeting.

'You're going somewhere?' Natasha asked, stopping redhead before exit.

'Yeah, I thought maybe I'll visit Pietro.' It's pretty late, so no one gonna question why she's going out. At night there'll be more peace or something.

'Do you want me to go with you?'

'No, I want to spend some time alone.' Wanda wasn't sure if the assassin fell for her lie. Probably not, but there was more important thing for her right now.

Reader's pov...
I walked into a small wooden house in the middle of a forest to wait for my beautiful girl. I prepared some tea for myself and lay on the sofa to chill in silence. Not long later, I heard how Wanda entered the room.

'Hi, gorgeous.' I stand in front of her, putting hands around her waist. 'You look beautiful.' I kissed her sweetly and smiled. 'Did I hit you hard today?' She smiled at my actions.

'I should be the one to ask this question.' I sent her a serious look. 'Couple bruises will be gone in day or two.'

'Show me.' I love to take care of her. especially when I did something. But after these few months, I know I could never hurt her on purpose. I took her to the sofa on my previous spot to looked at injuries. I smoothed her skin, where I hit her and left some kisses to ease the pain. 'Why are you looking at me like that?'

'I'm so lucky that I met you.' She smiled widely and pulled me to her. I support myself not to put my weight on her.

'Oh yeah?' She pulled me into another passionaste kiss. 'Mhm.' 'Do you remember that I wanted to kill you when we first met?'

'But you didn't.' Her hands went under my shirt and unhooked my bra. 'And I'm so glad for it.'

'You're staying with me tonight.' I stated, grabbing the zipper of her blouse and opening it. 'Nothing under? Naughty girl.' I kissed her deeply with my tongue.

'You just looked...' I silenced her with my finger.

'No talks without permission.' She nodded in response. 'Good Girl.' I picked up her and went to the bedroom. I took off her blouse and sat her on the dresser. My mouth focused on her neck. I suck hard on her sweet spot while she moans loud. I love this sound. I went down to her breasts and started playing with her waistband. She got rid of the rest of her clothes, waiting in front of me in anticipation. I smirked at how eager she was. I took off my shirt and transported us on the bed. My belt became handcuffs, and I ummobilized Wanda's hands above her head. Once again, our mouths met. She's addictive. My pants join other clothes on the floor, while I focus completely on woman under me. With a trail of kisses, I went between her legs and licked her whole length. 'So sweet for me. What do you need, Baby Girl?' She looked at me pleadingly, and I smirked how submissive she was. 'Speak.'

'Please touch me.' Her breath is already shaky. How could you not love that woman?

'As you wish.' I suck on her clit, while my fingers play with her entrance. She started moving a lot, so I held her hips down with my other hand. I entered her with two fingers at once and she arched back slightly. My tongue makes patterns on her clit synchronising with my finger's thrusts, working on her orgasm. When more pleasure sounds reached my ears, I sensed that she's close and stopped everything. She whimper at sudden emptiness and lack of contact, while I undressed myself completely, revealing attached to me strap. 'Did you be a Good Girl today?' I asked and kissed her, slowly in which she moaned into. She nodded. 'Good Girl deserves a reward, right?'

'Yes, Daddy.' I smiled at my nickname. She's driving me crazy. I entered her slowly. She wrapped her legs around my waist and shut her eyes at the feeling. After a while, I started moving, and another loud moan escaped her mouth. I found my pace and took a second to adore woman under me. My mouth touched her nipples for more pleasure. When I felt resistance with my thrusts, I came back to her mouth and kissed her deeply. She cum hard after I denied her previous orgasm. I unhooked her hands and kissed both her wrists. There shouldn't stay any marks, but I want to be sure that I didn't hurt her. I carefully took out the strap and put it on the shelf. Gonna clean it later. My back fell on the matress, and she cuddled to my side. 'I'm sorry.'

'For what?' I asked, confused looking at her tired face.

'I saw your back.' She mumbled while I smiled warmly in response.

'That's the price you need to pay after crashing a wall.' I giggled, but she still remained sad. 'Hey Baby Girl, I'm fine. You can't hurt me that easily.' I give her a quick kiss, and she looked pleadingly at me.

'Really?'

'I promise.' She smiles slightly and hugs me carefully. It hurt earlier, but now I forgot about the pain. It's crazy how she affects me.
We took a bath together, and I carried her back to the bed. We cuddled under blanket, and she yawned looking at me. 'Someone's sleepy.' I pointed, kissing her forehead.

'I could stay like this forever.' It's the last words I heard before she fell asleep.

15.08.2023