Video call* - WM

I found myself in a very weird situation. As an average college student, I don't have much money. I'm just broke. For months, I tried to find a job, but nothing worked. I don't know if that's me or if people expect miracles. I was on twelve recruitment interviews, and no one called me back. Which sucks because I would rather be rejected than hold on wait. That's why I started searching for any other ways to make money. I found an app on which you can make your profile for clients who can "rent" you for a date or night, or basically anything you agree to. People can pay a lot for just one night, so I decided to try. The last thing I expected to happen happened.

I was "bought" by sugar mommy, who declared to pay my bills and give me whatever I would want. First, it was weird because I didn't know what should I do or write, but she guided me pretty well, and we texted a lot for the past few days. We exchanged photos and I was in awe, when I saw her. She's the most beautiful woman I ever saw. I'm not exaggerating right now. Her name is Wanda. The thing I was the most shocked about was how easily she paid me money for one photo. I wonder what she's doing right now. I looked at my phone and dialed her number.

'Hi, Mommy.'

'Hi, Baby.' I blushed to myself at the nickname. What is wrong with me? I'm acting like freaking high school girl, who fell for some random dude and thinks that it's love forever. 'Why did you call me?' That's a good question.

'I just wanted to talk to you. Are you busy?' I asked with hope. For my knowledge, she's working a lot in her own company, so breaks are not her strong side. On the other side it's almost midnight and most people sleep at this hour.

'No, I'm all for you right now.' She answered, and I smiled to myself again. 'May I see my beautiful girl?' I tap the screen and turn on the camera. We didn't do wideo call yet, but I'm ready to try it. I'm laying alone in my dorm because my roommate is somewhere with her boyfriend. 'Are you alone?'

'Yeah, my roommate's getting laid tonight.' I chuckled, remembering how she ran out a few hours ago. 'I'm not that lucky cause you're working.' I said and showed her my boobs more. After our first call, I realized that she really likes teasing.

'I think we can work with that.' I looked questioning at her while she turned on her own camera. 'Tell me, Baby, do you pleasure yourself sometimes?' Crimson red covered my cheeks, and I shifted in in my bed. 'Nothing to be embarrassed about, Baby.' She reassures me, and I nod slowly. 'Do you want me to guide you?' I didn't expect a question like this, but surprisingly, I feel curious inside. I never tried sex calls, and it's important to discover your preferences, right? Maybe I will be into it.

'Yes, Mommy. I want to try.' I saw how she smiled widely at my response.

'Put your phone somewhere, where it won't disturb you.' Wait, what should I show her? 'I want to see your face, Honey.' I secure my phone on the shelf to my left. She's able to see my head and chest while I can hear her clearly from the speaker. 'Make yourself comfortable.' I took deep breaths to relax. 'Touch your arms and go to your neck. Make some random patterns on the right side.' I followed her orders with closed eyes. 'Slowly move your hands to the abdomen under your shirt. Breath, relax. Touch your boobs, squeeze them.' I moan quietly. My chest is sensitive today. 'Circle your nipples.' I felt how my core begs for attention. 'Just like this, doing good, Baby.' I whimpered at her praises. 'Now go down to your thighs, undress yourself.' I took off my pijama shorts and dig nails into my inner thighs. I never felt this arosual without touching myself before. How did she do that? Ohh shit, is that my kink? 'Hey Honey, come back to me.'

'Sorry.' I mumbled and took some deep breaths.

'Nothing to be sorry about. It's about you, Baby Girl, but it will feel better when you're presence. Can we continue?' I nodded in approval. 'Touch your pussy. Go through your folds to collect the juice. Taste yourself.' Her soft voice makes me want to squeeze my legs, and even if she won't see it, I want to obey her. I brought fingers to my mouth to cleaned them sensually. Quiet moan escaped my lips after the action.

'Go back to your center. Do small circles around your entrance. Just like that, doing perfect for Mommy.' My facial expression showed her all. 'Go through your folds and gently press on your clit.' Another pleasure sound escaped my mouth. 'Rub it in circle motion.' Few curses was sent in air. 'Just like that. Add more pressure.' I felt orgasm growing inside me more and more with every move.

'Mommy...'

'I know Baby. With your other hand squeeze your boob.' The action sent me of the edge. I cum on my hand with moan of Wanda's nickname. My eyes remained shut, while I tried to regulate my breathing. 'Clean it Honey.' I licked all the juices from my hand and looked happy at the screen.

'You did so good for me Baby.'

'Thank you, Mommy.' I smiled to my phone. She didn't change her position from sitting at the desk.

'I need go back to work, but if you'll need anything just text me. But it's late, you should go to sleep.'

'Okay, goodnight, Mommy.'

'Goodnight, my precious Baby.' With that, our call ended. I managed to hug the coverlet and trapped it between my legs. My not long peace was interrupted with notification about changes on my bank account.

'I just sold my orgasm for 2,000 bucks.' I said to myself before going back to previous position and happily falling asleep.

19.08.2023