Does Someone Want to Write?

Hey everyone, I know I've been dead for like, years? Literal years haha. I'm a senior now, I have my license, and shits crazy. Both my dogs are dead, I've gotten second and third at state for events in Science Olympiad cause I'm a nerd... even though I punched my It's About Time partner cause he forgot a calculator (I was really stressed, it's fine lol.) 

I'm just so excited to be done with everything at home, one more year. But enough about me and more about you. I have this story, it's Kamideku, and I'm never going to finish it, but I love my storied and I want it to be finished, so i was wondering... does anyone else want to finish it?

 I know that you can't copy and paste on Wattpad stories, at least I can't. But if anyone trusted me enough to give me an email I'd email a t google doc with all of the chapters typed out so you could copy and paste those. I just want credit, because it was my idea. 

And also, I love talking to people in general, if any of you want to like, ever talk to me, dm me on here, or give me an email or phone number if you're comfortable with that (i can only do iphones though :/ and I get stranger danger so like, I'm not gonna be like "Give me your phone number kid or I'll find your house and steal your fridge."

I'm just lonely. But yeah, I've got this old story, and it needs a new lover, a home, a nurturing parent who will feed and water it, y'know? Let me know if anyone wants it, and if anyone wants to be friends, I gottchu. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed my story, and uh, I don't even remember wha half of it was about, also, I read all of your comments and your guy's fights in the comments are funny.

-Jax <3