Two Future Queens

Apollo's POV

Apollo's POV

So turns out my one true place was the green lands with my pride. We reclaimed our old territory and expanded it. We cleaned up the den as Nikki announced she was pregnant. She and I were married. And became king & queen of the green lands. I also won the bet Nikki and I had made nearly three years ago. Simba and Nala did marry, so Nikki brought me two zebra legs as agreed. Though I shared them with her.

Anyway we had two new lionesses join the pride. Luna and Serena. They have taken a liking to Mheetu. Who is now a young adult with a full mane. Needless to say he is enjoying all the attention. He knows they can mate if they want, but will not challenge me to be king. Nor will the two girls challenge Nikki for her title as queen.

Anyway, Nikki gave birth to our daughter on a moon light night

Anyway, Nikki gave birth to our daughter on a moon light night. So we named her Yue. Simba and Nala had also had a cub. Don't know the gender yet. Today we'd find out with the pride land herds. As today the cub will be presented. We're all going, Nikki carrying our little girl.

"Come on love birds!" Zumi calls to Mheetu and the two newbies.

"Time to go ladies" Mheetu tells hem.

"Ok Mheetu" Serena says leaning on him. Luna snuggles into his mane. Sarafina appears. Yes, she joined our pride, while mum stayed with Simba in the pride lands.

"Now you three" she says firmly. Mheetu gets up and greets him mum happily. Luna and Serena grumble, but stretch before getting to their feet also. We all set off for the pride rock. We had spent the night on the border of our territories. The pride lands are fertile and green once again. The herds have returned also.

We join the herds as we hear Rafiki sing "Ubukhosi bo khokho. We ndodana ye sizwe sonke". The sun rises behind us as we join the herds heading for pride rock.

"There's no mountain too great. Hear the words and have faith" I sing as the flamingos fly over head. As the herd chorus in harmony.

"Hela, hey mamela. Hela, hey mamela. Hela, hey mamela. Hela, hey mamela" they sing.

"He lives in you" I sing. As I spot Rafiki, who lifts his arms to the sky. I look up and smile at seeing my dad looking down on u smiling. The breeze stirs Rafiki's mane. He smiles, his eyes closed. Who gestures to us and the breeze flies down fluffing my mane. I smile as we begin to ascend to the alcove.

Where our pride lay with Simba's to wait. While Nikki and I continue to the promontory of Pride Rock. We meet Nala and Simba. "I had a girl" I mouth to Simba.

"Same" he mouths back giving me broad smile. "It's time" he tells Nala who was looking at their girl fondly. As the pride landers continued to sing and gather below. She nods and grabs her cub by the scruff, getting to her feet. We all head over to Rafiki. Nikki and Nala hand him the cubs, whispering their names to him. Before he went to present them.

"Princess Kiara of the Pride Lands and Princess Yue of the Green Lands" he announces. Raising them into the air. The Pride Landers erupt into cheers. I hear both prides roar for their future queens. I see dad smiling down at all of us still. Kiara swats at the milkweed floss that is being carried on the breeze. And Yue just looks around in awe of all the herds below.

The elephants trumpet happily slamming into the ground. Startling a flock of birds out of a tree. The in turn fly over pride rock. Rafiki lowers the girls passing me Yue. He paints both girls head with a red substance. Nala and Simba nuzzle Kiara smiling with pride. Nikki leans on me smiling in content.

Life is perfect. What could ever threaten us? The hyenas are gone. The herds are back, both prides are growing stronger. Nothing can threaten our way of life again, right?

(Out lands) Third Persons POV

Nuka is walking with Vitani and Kovu

Nuka is walking with Vitani and Kovu. Both have a stick each. "And that's how I scared away all the hyenas" Nuka brags. Lying through his teeth as he smiles. Both Vitani and Kovu are looking up at him with great interest.

"Lying again are we Nuka?" Spotty asks.

"What story was it today?" Tikki asks.

"The one with the wildbeest herd?" Mila asks.

"Or the one with a hundred hyenas?" Spotty asks and all the girls laugh.

"Oh lay off him" Dotty snaps. "He is allowed to tell them stories" she states. They hear Zira call. "Come on, the adults got us lunch" she says and they all head off to join the others.

A/N

Picture above of Apollo and Nikki with their daughter Yue. Picture in chapter of Simba and Nala with baby Kiara. Picture in chapter of Mheetu with Luna and Serena. Video above of He Lives in You.