Dinner With The Family (Chapter 4)

For those of you reading, I'm sorry this chapter is incredibly short. I will probably have a longer one next. Thank you so much for reading.

~•~•~

"Dinners ready", my aunt called from downstairs. We just finished our homework. I did about forty percent on my own, I thinks that's pretty good.

I was a little nervous as to how dinner was going to play out.

My uncle wasn't home yet so there were only six for dinner. Zayn was so, charming. He had my cousins and aunt on the edge of their seats, practically drooling, excluding Kyle of course. It's safe to say they loved him.

Zayn had to leave after dinner so I walked him to his car. "Bye. See you tomorrow" I said to him. He gave me a small smile then drove off. I went back into the house then to my room. On the way I was met by Kyle. We had yet another awkward encounter. It was already almost nine in the evening. I had a knock on the door.

"Come in", I called laying on my bed.

"Hey, Becka?" I heard Kyle's voice.

"Yeah," I answered, " Can I help you?"

He took a step towards me.

"I just want to ask if you know abouts Zayns...extra curricular activities." he said with uncertainty. I sat there confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about the alcohol, drugs and cigarettes." he said a little more sternly. I simply nodded.

"Oh really? You knew this before or after you brought him here?" He asked a bit mad.

"I knew before." I said calmly.

"Look, Becka, you're my cousin," he said more softly," my family, I need to look out for you. He is dangerous and I don't think its good to be hanging out with him."

"I don't understand why, he seems nice enough. He has been nothing but nice since I've met him." I said with a huff. Now I was a little mad. Disappointed was more like it. He's only mad because Zayn is a little more different.

"Maybe you should leave now." I said.

He left without anything being said.

I can't believe he said that, Zayn is a good person. I can feel it. After that I went to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Okay so that was more of a filler.