Party! Louis and Unwanted Guests (Chapter 21)

"I'm so hungry!" Angela says.

"We're like two minutes from the lunch room. Calm down." Penny laughs.

"But I'm wasting away!" She says with despair. I just laugh as we walk into the lunch room.

When I walk in I see Zayn and the rest of the guys, then I glance over to see a couple doing some pretty inappropriate PDA to each other in the corner. Then I notice the hair, I know that hair. They turn a bit and Louis face comes into view. He's making out with the girl, she's wearing a cheerleaders outfit.

I look away blushing, for no reason.

"Hey guys." Penny says as we walk up.  Angela drops her bag and practically runs.

"Where is she going?" Liam asks confused.

"She's was wasting away." I laugh while the guys look confused.

Zayn puts him arm around me and fake laughs while everyone looks around awkwardly.

"Okay so apparently that was funny." I say with sarcasm.

"Uhh, so you how did your presentations go?" Niall asks, changing the subject.

"Really well. Liam did amazing." Harry says.

"He did, so was Rebekah, the rest of us lot go tomorrow." Penny says.

"Oh, well congrats guys." Niall says.

"We should have a party." Harry states randomly.

"What, why?" I ask curious now.

"When is it never a good idea to have a party?" Harry retaliates.

"Well it would be my first party." I say with wonder.

"We had some pretty grand parties before you came Rebekah, so we need to make up for the time you missed." Harry says while his mind goes off.

"So, we're having a party?" Penny asks.

"Yes, my house?" He asks.

"Alright." We all agree.

"Tomorrow night." He states.

"So I will invite people, the rest of you can bring drinks, yeah?" He says.

"Like alcoholic drinks?" I ask a bit embarrassed.

"What kind of party is it without that." Harry states with a grin

***

"Bye guys." Zayn and I leave to French.

As we walk out Louis is still in the corner with the same girl on his lap. I get a good look at the girl and recognize her. That's Eleanor Calder. She's in our next class. From what I've heard about her she a really nice person. I'm actually surprised that she would be doing that kind of stuff in public.

When Zayn and I get there its empty, as usual.

"You and Louis are so cute together." A girl says from the hallway.

"Thanks Jess, but I don't know how long it will last." Another girl says.

"What do you mean? He seemed more than happy, if you know what I mean." Jess's deep concern showing.

"Well I heard a rumor.." She says.

"El, what is it?" Jess says.

"Well I heard that he is in love with someone else, and that's why he hangs out with the football team now." Eleanor sighs. The bell rings and startles me.

"Babe? Hello? Earth to Rebekah!" Zayn says with a playful smile.

"I'm sorry, I zoned out." I smile at him. He grabs my hand then gives it a small kiss.