A Countdown & Family Time (Chapter 29)

"Mate, I'm so nervous for tomorrow." Zayn says at lunch.

"Why man? You're vocals ar on point." Harry says.

"No, I'm not worried about that, but we have to dance." He says with an upset look.

"Can you not dance?" Niall asks.

"Did you just ask that? Do you remembers Kayla's sweet sixteen?" Louis asks. Realization spreads across everyones faces.

"Oh god, Zayn..good luck." Liam pats his back.

"You can't be that bad, right?" I ask looking around. People look down not wanting to say anything.

"I'm pretty bad babe." He whispers to my left. I frown and think about what could if he doesn't make it past bootcamp.

"As long as you try your hardest." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Okay, let's hope." He smiles.

"Two days, girls and boys." Penny says as she strides back.

"I know, I'm so nervous." I say.

"So am I." Louis replies.

"Can you guys dance?" Angela asks.

"I'm alright." Harry says.

"Same with me mate." Liam says.

"I don't know , I think I'm okay." Niall asks as he puts a few chips into his mouth.

"I know I'm the best here, just saying." Louis says with a smirk.

"Sure ya are Lou." Niall says.

"I'm just stating the truth." He says cockily.

"Oh, Lou. You have no shame." Penny smiles.

"Absouloutly none." He grins.

"Well guys, I think we are all going to do fine. I have a lot of confidence in us all." Liam grins.

"Me too!" Harry says with a grin. The rest of lunch goes the same as always. Two of the boys get into a big argument over something really dumb while the rest of us watch entertained. When the bell finally rings the boys stop amd walk off to their classes.

***

"Class, this is the second to last week of school. Were going to watch movies because I don't need ro enter grades anymore." My french teacher smiles tiredly and sits while the projecter up front starts the movie. The movie is "Grease" I can see all the girls and a few boys smiling and silently singing along.

"I absoloutly hate this movie." Zayn whispers into my ear. I look away from the movie to glare at him, playfully of course.

"What? Why?" I ask though a whisper.

"I don't know. I just hate it." Zayn says.

You're just a weird kid." I smile.

"Weird kid, eh?" He asks.

"Yup, but I'm a weird kid too." I grin.

French goes by quickly because Zayn and I whisper critiques to each other about the movie. Although I bashed the movie a lot during class, I really love it. The bell rung in the middle of the movie. As always Zayn kissed my cheek and walked me to my last class. The day went by slow and we did nothing in any of my classes. There is really no use in us coming for yet another week. What am I talking about anyway? I won't be here anyway. I'll be in the X Factor mansion by Sunday. I'll be missing the last week of school. Graduation is next Saturday. These past few months have gone by quickly and I've been so caught up in it. I mean I almost forgot about me graduating from high school.