Planning and School Work. (Chapter 12)

"Ahh so sweet!!!" Penny squeals. I laugh because it seems like she says that everyday.

"What happened next?" her eyes flash with curiosity.

"His mom came in with a violin then asked me to play so I could borrow it." She nodded.

"Well at least you found what you're writing about. I nodded suddenly thinking of an incredible idea.

"We should all go camping."

"Well that was sudden." She laughs.

"Yeah well, we should it would be so fun."

"Yeah okay how about we tell everyone at lunch."

The morning classes go by quickly. Lunch comes and Penny, Harry and I walk to our usual table where Zayn, Niall and Liam already sit. They've been sitting with us since Liams party. Angela already sit with Liam, his arm around her shoulder. I smile at Penny and Niall flirting to the side of me and Zayn's arm around me. Kyle comes up to sit by Harry with their secret. Everything at this table looks perfect then Louis comes by. I still am pissed off at him because of that damn kiss. Then again he was pretty drunk so hopefully he doesn't remember.

"Hey guys Rebekah had a good idea for this weekend or something." Penny says and everyone turns to me. I feel nervous because a dozen eyes are on me now.

"Yeah, well I thought we could go camping or something you know?" They all nod.

"That sounds fun." Angela says. Everyone sounds like they want to go.

"So we need at least two cars." I say.

"I have my car, and Rebekah you could ask you aunt for her mini van."Zayn says.

"Yeah she might need it though." I say.

"No my dad has a car they can use." Kyle says.

"Okay then should I ask her right away?" They nod.

Me: Hey Auntie. My friends and I (including Kyle.) Wanted to go camping this weekend, could we uses the van?

I cross my fingers hoping she'll say yes.

Auntie Irene: I guess you guys can just keep it clean if not clean it before you come back.

"Yay! she said yes." Everyone was excited.

"Okay we should leave right after school on friday so we can drive to your house or something. Also anyone know where we can go?" I ask forgetting one last part.

"Oh I know its only a couple hours away." Louis said.

"Now we have everything, wait food." I say.

"We all chip in $20 and half goes to food and half will go to gas." Zayn says. I lean into kiss him because he's so smart. We all agree to go shopping before we leave. Kyle, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis. Are bringing tents. The bell for lunch rings. Zayn and I walk hand in hand to class. It's goes by slowly because we're doing book work.

"So what's your middle name?" Zayn asks me suddenly.

"Uhhm, Janelle. Why?"

"Oh pretty. Well because I was thinking, we barely know stuff about each other. So I thought, why not." I nod as he speaks.

"so whats your middle name?" A smile appearing on my face.

"Jawaad."

"That's a really interesting name." He just nods.

"What is your favorite day of the week?"

"Sunday." I reply quickly. His face contorts in confusion.