Morning, Hiking and Unexpected Events. (Chapter 15)

[If you want to see what Rebekah looks like then go to chapter two. c:]

"Ahhh Niall! Get away from me with that!!" Someone yells from a distance.

"Come on its cute!!" He yells back. I feel the warmth under my arms and head slightly twitch.

"Baaaaaaabe. Make them shut up." I moan into Zayns shirt.

"Shhhh" He tells them. I giggle at his weak attempt.

"Might as well get up. I smell food." I mumble then bring my head up.

Zayn's eyes are still closed and he looks beautiful. If I were an artist I would bring out my sketch book right now. I would be careful with the shading of his sculpted face and body. His T-shirt loose but somehow clinging to his large biceps or the shape of his lips, slightly turned up in a smirk. My eyes travel up to his eyes, they are open now. The dark brown and long framing eyelashes staring into mine now. I blush at being caught pretty much checking him out.

"Like what you see?" He asks seductively. He ruins it by doing this winking thing that takes his whole face. It sends me into a fit of laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" He asks with a grin.

"Your face!" I say as I stop laughing then start again seeing the double meaning.

"Burn!" Someone says from outside. I stop laughing to recognize it as Harry's voice. I put my finger up to my lips telling Zayn to stay quiet. I silently walk to the opening of the tent. Unzipping the tent quickly the looking out I see basically everyone standing outside listening.

"You guys are such creeps."I say to them. They turn towards me in embarrassment. "We were looking for some change that Angela dropped yesterday." Liam quickly says looking towards the floor. Once they understand they start staring at the floor.

"You guys are terrible liars." I say laughing and shaking my head.

"So, food." Kyle says awkwardly.

"Sounds good." I walk towards the smell of food.

I grab a plate to get some food then sit down with Zayn on my right. I eat silently while everyone else chats. I finish my food within minutes.

"Wow you really ate fast."Zayn comments looking from my plate to his full one.

"I was hungry..." I mumble feeling embarresed.

"It's okay babe," he laughs "Thats why I love you." He says aloud for everyone to hear. The blush growing a deeper red.

I look up to see penny giving me a grin and everyone else looking away but grinning, except for one.

Louis.

He's been giving everyone the cold shoulder since the question in the car. He is no where to be seen. I could have sworn I saw him not only five minutes ago. I come out from my thinking to hear the chatter of everyone, Louis is back and his eyes slightly red.

"Totally."Angela agrees looking at Niall.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Well Louis suggested that we go out for a hike." I nod, putting aside Louis' red eyes.

"Sounds good. Everyone want to go?" I ask around the the circle we've formed.

"Yeah, I dont really feel up to going." Harry says looking a bit pale. Kyle looks over right away.

"I will stay with you." He says quickly.

We all start to get ready. Lucky we all packed a lot of different things. I pull on my shoes and then walk out to the rest. I guess they were just waiting on me.

"Let's go then. Kyle you and Harry be careful." I call out letting Louis lead with me right behind him.

We find the trail quickly and then start walking. After about an hour of walking we come across a big group of boulders. They are all stacked around each other. We all go to them and start climbling around. Louis and I start climbing towards a cave like area, the others behind us. We walk a bit faster and get separated from the rest of our friends. We walk into the cave area and then suddenly a rumbling startles me. At first it was just small rocks falling then it was bigger ones. They blocked off the entrance to where the others were.

"Rebekah! Rebekah! Lou!!" A number of voices shout. The small cracks in the rocks let through some light. I bring out my phone and shine a light onto the floor, it's mostly clear and there I see Louis standing there confused.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He simply nods.

"We're fine!" I call back to the group.

"We are trying to move the rocks but they really clamped in tight." Liam calls over.

I sigh and stand there. Louis comes over and pats my back.

After about a half hour of trying to move the rocks Louis and I sit againt one wall.

"We're going to get help. Our phones dont work here so we will only be gone twenty five minutes." Niall yells over. We hear their shuffling feet move farher away.

"R-rebekah?" I hear Louis speak for the first time in a day or two.

I turn towards him,"Yes?"

"Well, I just need to tell you something. I need to get something off of my chest." He says looking at his hands.

"I just need to say that from the moment I first saw you in that lunchroom," He's looking into my eyes now, " I have thought you were the most beautiful person i've ever seen. I have loved you since our first conversation. I love the way your hands always reach together and fiddle around when you're nervous and the the way you bite your lip when you think. When you want to say something, but can't and that small crease between you eyebrow forms. I just love you flaws and all. I actually hate how much I love you because every time you even glance towards Zayn i feel the inside of my heart tear from within." I see there are silent tears escaping his eyes. I place my hand to his face and wipe them. I want to make him feel better but i don't know how to.

"Please, i want to help but i don't know how to." I whisper feeling the tears come to my eyes.

"Kiss me." He whispers, I feel so shocked he would think to ask me that.

"Louis, i can't." I say still in shock.

"After, i will never bring this up, i just need one something to be alright and then i will quit you, quit loving you." He says sincerely. I think for only a second ten lean forward, i only need one moment while we are alone.

His lips touch mine and fireworks are set off. It surprises me to the point that i pull back and stare at him. As fate decides help comes at that moment.

******

Hey y'all! so hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I kind of left it on a cliff hanger. Zayn will definatly have a P.O.V. in the next chapter.

So comment what you think might happen? And also i want to thank one of my best friends for helping me with this chapter, shes going to start a story in a while. I will probably tell you about it when she does. Okay so i will stop wasting your time :)

I love you all. Like seriously i have 500+ that is so amazing i never ever thought i would get to that, ever.

So....Oh em Gee! Zerrie! i am gonna forget about Reyn for a while and focas on them ahhhhh i am so happy! okay back to Reyn.

Vote? Comment? Maybe? :) Byeee