Early Morning Events and Late Days.(Chapter 23)

I wake lying on Zayns chest. I look up to see him his mouth slightly open and bit of drool. He looks like a teenage boy. I smile and think in what condition I'm in. My lower body aches but I feel close to him.

"Rebekah! Hurry you're going to be late for school." My aunt calls from the door. I come to my senses and think. She's not stupid, Zayns car is parked in the front and I'm late.

"Shit." I curse and wake Zayn up.

"Hey." He gives me a sleepy grin. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Its already six thirty." I say frantically. His face turns from sleepy to frantic.

He rushes up and grabs his clothes. He starts to dress while I rush around.

"So you get dressed then we drive to my house and I will get dressed. Yeah?" He asks. I nod and finish dressing in a pair of gray jeans and a striped white and gray shirt with my black Vans.

"Ready?" He asks. I grab my small amount of makeup, my back pack and nod to him.

We walk out of my room and to the stairs. Once we're down the stairs I call to my aunt.

"I'm leaving!" I say and walk out.

"Have a good day!" My aunt calls from the kitchen.

We get into Zayns car quickly and drive off. We only have about fifteen minutes until our first class starts.

We quickly walk into Zayns room. I sit on his bed and wait.

"Would you mind if we missed our first class?" He asks. I think for. moment and I know for a fact I am caught up in everything.

"No I'm good." I smile.

"Do you want to take another shower?" He asks. I immediately feel the heat in my cheeks rise.

"T-together?" I stutter.

"Oh, oh! No, I mean if you want but, er no." He speaks awkwardly.

"Oh no I would but separately if you don't mind." I smile awkwardly.

"Okay you can use my bathroom and I will use my moms. The house is empty right now." He says. He leaves for a bit but to grab me a few towels.

"Here." He hands me the towels and kisses me on the cheek. I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I quickly get lost in the warm water cascading down my muscles and soothing the ache. I had my first and my second time in just a few hours I get out quickly and put my hair in a towel. I dress and walk out to Zayns room.

"Hello love." He says with a smile. He's already dressed in gray jeans a black T-shirt and a black hoodie with white trim. I notice him holding a contact case.

"Will you wear your glasses?" I ask while drying my hair.

"Okay." He smile and pulls his glasses on. His hair is floppy but messy and perfect.

I quickly pulley my hair into a messy and high bun. I pull out a few loose strands. He grabs my hand and walks us to the stairs. From there he leads me to the kitchen.

"Hungry?" he asks.

"Yes." I smile and reach for bowls. He immediately goes to the opposite side and retrieves a box of cereal.

"Frosted flakes?" He asks.

"My favorite." I answer. I sit at the table as he grabs the milk and spoons. He smiles and put down everything.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

I juggle the spoons and box in one hand and try to grab the milk in the other. I succeed and begin to walk to the table. When I walk over I see Rebekah looking at me with such happiness it warms my heart. She's already waiting for me with our bowl. Now this, this is a sight I could get used to. Hair still wet, no makeup on and waiting readily to eat breakfast with me.