Explanations. (Chapter 8)

Kyle was standing in my doorway. My heart stopped completely.

"Don't look so surprised, you knew this was coming." he said. He pushed his way into my room. I finally realized what happened hen he sat on my bed. I looked out my door to the hallway then looked left and them right. I shut the door and turned around.

"So, why didn't you come to school? and why did you lie to my mum last night?" He says sternly. Crap.

"Well, its a long story so before you say anything let me finish the while thing. Promise?" I speak hopefully. He thinks about it for a second then nods. I take a deep breath and then start.

"Okay, so Zayn surprised me by saying we were going to hang out yesterday night. I told Auntie but I told her Angela and Penny were going, but they didn't. We went to a club and I got drunk. I have no idea what happened I just know that I didn't want to come home because I was drunk. Zayn let me sleep at his house." I let out a deep breath. While I was stopped Kyle was about to talk until I s

started again. Disappointment all over his face.

"Today we went to the city and went shopping. I didnt want to go but Zayn convinced me." Now I was done. His face was still dissatisfied bit with a hint of understanding.

"Look," he said slowly," I know you like Zayn but he is trouble. I've already said this and I don't want you to get hurt by him or what he does." He took me by surprise, Zayn doesn't even like me like that to hurt me, sadly.

"You know what? there is actually nothing between Zayn and I." I felt my face turn into a frown.

"Do you like Zayn like that?" he said.

"I really do, I mean he could've done something last night if he actually did like me." I felt tears come to my eyes. I wiped them quickly. I shouldn't be crying, I felt stupid. I felt two arm wrap me in a hug. I hugged Kyle back and sobbed onto his shoulder. I felt like a baby but I needed to let this out. I felt something clawing at my chest.

I pulled away from Kyle and sat on my bed.

"Look," he said slowly," If you really like Zayn.....I guess I could learn to like him him." he said, his mouth in a straight line. I smiled then hugged him.

"You know you're a great cousin, right?" I smiled.

"I better be the best." he says. We both start to laugh. My emotions plummeted again. I had Kyle's blessing but I had no clue if he like me back. I needed to find out, I couldn't get my hopes up yet.

~•~•~

The next day ay school was very dull. Tonight was the party and Zayn was my date. Since I hadn't gotten anything on our shopping day I had to make due with whatever I had. I'd made it through all my classes before lunch.

"I'm so excited for the party tonight." Penny said in an excited tone. Angela agreed. Harry was sitting with us again.

"I know. It feels like we've waited forever for this party." Harry said.

Zayn was no where to be seen. I guess I was going to be alone in French. I looked around to see Kyle sitting with his group of friends. Usually Harry hangs out with them but not lately. When I look towards their table again I see them approaching us. It's Kyle, the boy I sit next to in math with short almost cropped brown hair, a very friendly looking blonde and an attractive light brown hairs boy with amazing blue eyes. I'd always seen these boys but I never really knew anything about them.

Without being invited the sat at out table. I politely smiled at them.

"Hello boys," Harry said nicely," What brings you here?"