Breakfast, Thoughts, and Prep. (Chapter 35)

The bus ride back to the mansion from Cher's house is quiet only the quiet hum of the static on the radio. I pull out my headphones to mask the silence. The sweet sounds of piano begin to soothe my mind. When I think I'm okay again I realize my situation and my mind goes straight back ro where it was.

One of my friends here has been sending me terrible text messages.

I texted my aunt on my trip to the bathroom when I "needed to pee." I asked about the police report we filed for the hate texts. She said she called the police station but they haven't been able to trace it. I thank her and close my eyes to sleep. Right now all I can do except worry is sleep.

***

"Rebekah? Rebekah?" A small voice says as she shakes my arm. My eyes lashes flutter against my cheeks as I open my eyess. I see Ava waking me up because we've arrived at the mansion. The time on my phone says I've been asleep for an hour and a half on this two hour drive. We sleepily walk into mansion and get our new room arrangements. I walk to the desk inside the main hall of the large house. I ask the nice women what room I'm in, she looks through the papers and tells me which room. I walk to my newly assigned room to find the twin girl on the opposite bed.

"Hello." I mumble along with a yawn.

"Oh, hi. I'm Mary." She introduces herself.

"Oh, I know." I laugh nervously and imtroduce myself.

"I erm, actually knew that too." she laughs lightly. We sit there in an awkward silence until she mumble something about the bathroom. I take this time to find my bags which have been very curtiously moved to our rooms for us. Inside are my pajamas, I quickly change hoping I won't make it more awkward by having Mary catch me half naked. I succesfully change right in time. Mary walk in with what looks like pajama too. The clock says it already midnight so I lay in my bed while Mary situates he stuff on her side of her room. My eyes close easily as the soft sound of her breathing and the gently bumping of of whatever she moving over there don't bother me. Before the light is even off I'm asleep.

The next morning I wake up at nine since today we dicuss what we're going to do in the week leading up to the live performances and then the elimination. I dress quickly in a random shirt and a light pair of skinny jeans along with my trademark Vans. My hair is braided down my back again leaving my hair out of my face. I feel refreshed after my good night of sleep but the anxiety of those texts sits heavy on my shoulders. Mary left for before I even started braiding my hair for breakfast. I walk down slowly and run into Niall.

"Hey becca, fancy seeing you here." He grins a wide smile.

"Right back at ya bro." I push his gently.

"Who is Zayn rooming with?" I ask curiously.

"Me actually." He smiles as we walk into the large dining room crowded with people.

"Oh, nice. You just left him up there?" I laugh.

"Of course. I have to eat or something might happen." He teases.

"Shut up and get your bacon." I push him towards the aisle of food to serve. We both grab our plates and get a lot of food. We find a place ti sit next to Liam.

"He Li Li. How was your morning?" Niall asks.

"Good. My roommate is so nice, he's really polite."Liam says.

"Oh, amd who is your roommate?" I ask.

"Matt."

"Oh, yeah he is really nice." Him and Niall continue they cconversation about their roommates and how bad Zayn snores when Zayn pops up and sits beside me.