Roadtrip! Part 2 (Chapter 14)

500 reads? oh my god that is amazing. i never thought i would get that much. That's only on the story all together but to me that is so amazing so thank you so much! So enjoy this next chapter :) Part 2

**********

The rest of the car ride is mostly silent other than the radio in the background and the low murmurs of Niall and Penny.

"I am getting bored." I say, thinking aloud.

"We are almost there. Maybe thirty to forty-five minutes away."Zayn says with his eyes on the road in front of him. I take out my phone to play some game.

"I'm hungry again." Niall mumbles from the back.

-:-:-:-:-

"Finally!" Harry yells and runs out the door. He falls to the fresh grass around him.

Our campsite is surrounded by trees and grass. It looks like a meadow you can only dream about.

"This place is breathtaking." Angela says taking in the scene.

We all nod and start unloading everything. First the tents, then the food and finally people's bags.

"This really is beautiful, don't you think Zayn?" I turn to him. He has a random camera and takes a picture with me grinning.

"I can honestly think of something even more beautiful." He say grinning.

"Really?" I close the space between us.

He brushes his nose against mine in a butterfly kiss.

We set up our tents in a small circle around each other. Next is to make lunch because Niall is simply wasting away, or so he claims. I bring out the items for sandwiches and start making them. Once we all have one and are silently eating Liam finally speaks.

"These are honestly the best sandwiches I have ever tasted." His voice teasing.

"Its a gift." I mumble taking a bite.

"So Louis you said something about a lake?" Penny asks.

"A little down the road." He says pointing in one direction.

"Anyone else feel like swimming?" She asks around.

"Its freezing." Angela laughs.

"Its only a bit chilly. Why did you pack your swimsuit then?" She shrugs then agrees.

A chorus of agreements goes through our small circle. After we've finished eating we change into our suits and head toward the direction Louis said. We all squeezed into the van having one person sit on a lap (That person having to be me.) on the way.

After about five minutes in the car we arrive. The lake is clear and sparkling.

"Ahhh the smell of nature." Kyle breathes in. Harry gives a smile but only I see it. Louis is first into the lake ditching his towel and bad mood elsewhere.

Then Angela and Penny run in together. Liam and Harry get in slowly leaving Zayn, Niall, Kyle and me. The three boys beside me rush to the water. Zayn is fully under and when his head pops out he beckons me to come in.

"Yeah...I don't know." I say a bit nervous.

"Come on!"Niall calls. They all start calling for me to get in.

"Babe, if you don't get in, I will come out for you." He says with a grin, something tells you that he wouldn't mind that at all.

I walk slowly to the waters edge and dip my foot in. The sun has warmed it up quite nicely. I started walking until I was waist deep then I felt a shiver of cold water around my calves. I am so distracted that I don't hear the loud splashing of Zayn coming towards me. He grabs me around the waist earning a squealing sound. Then he old me up a bit.

"Oh no..I'm gonna drop you" He teases but I know he won't do it on accident my feeling his muscles move when my hands clutch him.

"If I fall I am so bringing you down with me." I say.

"Okay."He says then drops out but somehow easing you on top of him. You come for air breathless because of the uncontrollable laughter.

"Don't...do..that....again."You manage to choke out between laughs.

You two start laughing and manage to catch balance. Everyone else has gone off to do their own things and swim around. We stay swimming for about two hours until we finally feel tired. The sun is almost to the horizon when we finally get back to the campsite. We start dinner after we're changed.

"This is really fun glad you had this idea Becca." Kyle says to you.

You all bring up the idea of s'mores so Harry and Kyle grab the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers.

"Could you just pass me some chocolate?" i ask.

"You don't want the whole thing?" Zayn asks.

"No thanks. Not much of a marshmallow fan."

Zayn gives you a weird look then kisses your cheek.

" I have something we can do!" Niall pops up and runs to his tent. Moments later he comes back with his guitar.

"Great Idea Ni!" Penny sounds excited.

He starts playing a song i don't recognize but all the boys do. They all have exceptional voices, even Kyle. They sound great together. They start another song while Zayn sings a soft lullaby sounding song in my ear. I feel his arm around my waist tighten and my eyes get heavier.

"Tired." I mumble to him.

"Me too." he whispers.

"We're gonna go to sleep." Zayn says to everyone.

Harry winks at me, "Have fun." he sort of purrs.

"Gross Harry." I smile.

We get to our tent and pull our sleeping bags together.

"I am like wide awake now." I whisper to him.

"Me too." We lay there in a comfortable silence.

"Zayn?"I ask him seeing if he is still awake.

"Yes love?"He speaks gently.

"I just want to let you know.."I turn to my side to face him, his brown eyes looking deeply into mine, "That I-I love you." I whisper the ending. His eyes widen in shock. I start to feel a ripping bad feeling in my chest, maybe he changed his mind about me and I took too long to tell him that I love him.

Tears begin to fill my eyes and trickle down the side of my face.

"Zayn please say something, plea-" he cuts me off with his lips on mine. When I am gasping for air he moves from my lips to my cheek to kiss away the tears from my eyes, the tears in my eyes already drying up.

"I love you so much Rebekah, and I am so glad you chose me to love because I can honestly say I really love you more than my own life." I feel his arms tighten around me and I feel my arms do the same with him.

"If this is what love is I never want to loose this feeling." I whisper to him nuzzling into his neck. He kisses the top of my head and holds me.

"It think you need a nickname babe." I mumble into his skin.

"Why is that?" he ask his voice filled with exhaustion.

"Because you always call me Love or babe." I whisper feeling my exhaustion taking over.

"Z-bear. yup that's the one."I giggle softly.

"That is so cheesy but i love it anyway."He laughs to himself.

"Alright my Z-bear goodnight." I whisper and drift off.

The last thing I remember is hearing him whisper something.

******

Okay well that was pretty bad...so for all you who stuck with me thank you sooooooooo much! I love you I would have put a picture but I couldn't :( okay bye.

Vote? Comment? Maybe? c: