The End (Chapter 44)

*Super long chapter to make up for my bullshit sorry ily tho*

"Do you know what today is!" Louis says in a sing son voice.

"The day before the finale?" I say in my groggy state. I'm currently in my bed while Louis prances around my room while the boys watch.

"We tried to stop him." Niall apologizes. As Louis excitedly runs around.

"We need to get up and brighten you up!" Zayn hops into bed with me.

"No," I grumble and pull the covers over my head," sleep."

"Sometimes I forget you're American." Louis says from beyond the blankets.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." He says like it was. I stand up, accidently pushing Zayn off and stalk off the bathroom. When I return I look decent and the boys are lounging about my room.

"Why are you guys still here?" I laugh half annoyed and half amused while trying to find a spot to sit.

"We don't have anything else to do." Liam srugs and reads a random book." I shrug and try to fall asleep to Nialls continuous yet very random guitar song.

"Paint me like one of your french girl jack." Harry says while watching Zayn. I look over to see a cartoon version of Harry.

"That looks cool." I comment and kiss his cheek.

"I'll draw you next." He mumbles. I check the time on my phone to see its only eleven in the morning.

"You woke me up at ten?" I look straight towards Louis. He giggles like a little girl then lays on the floor.

"Rebekah, we all woke up early and didn't know what to do." He trys to explain himself. Instead of listening I stick out my tongue and lay close to Zayn on my bed. Slowly but surely, I fall asleep with Nialls guitar in the background.

***

The room is dark when I wake up. The sound of my phone is what wakes me. A text, the time says its three in the afternoon. The text is from Harry and another from Louis. It looks like I have one from each boy, even Matt. They all plead me to come downstairs. They're all marked only ten ,inutes ago. Before I leave I do damage control on my hair and face. Once a brush has gone through my hair and the saliva off my face I walk to where they are. I find them in the garden out back. Niall still has his guitar and they're chatting.

"Rebekah!" Louis chirps, his face exploding in happiness.

"Louis!?" I says awkwardly. He laughs and gives me a big hug.

"Whyre you so happy today?" I ask as he squeezes me and the boys watch with laughter.

"Oh! You'll see!" He grins.

"A surprise heh?" I ask looking towards the rest of the guys.

"Don't look at us he hasn't even told us." Liam says while he eyes Louis suspiciously.

"Worry no more my friends, you'll all enjoy it." He says with his hands up. Instead of questioning him we continue with our pointless chatter.

"Matt, you've been awfully quiet." Harry remarks kindly. Matt looks up and smiles slightly. "Don't worry 'bout me, m'just nervous."

"Well Matthew, I have a surprise for you as well."  Louis grins.

"Louis you're just like Santa Claus." Harry laughs.

"Well, Christmas has come early this year."

"You're insane." Niall bursts into that laughter that's contagious. The seven of us laughing together while four other contestants wonder the house.