Self Defense, Ginger God and Violins. (Chapter 11)

"Its Harry." He blurts out.

"I approve a hundred percent." I say with a grin.

"What?" A confused crossing his face.

"What's that look for? He's my best friend and such a great guy. I approve." Is all I need to say.

"Okay, I just wasn't expecting such a good reaction." He say in a low voice.

"Kyle, I'm sure everyone will accept you. You mom, dad, siblings, even your friends." I say truthfully.

"Thanks Becca, I always knew you were my favorite cousin." He says smirking.

"Kyle, I'm your only cousin." I sigh with a smile.

"Exactly." He says.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go to bed. Night." I say turning for the door.

"Night Becca. Thanks."

I walk to my room exhausted. It's only about seven twenty so I started watching T.V. my guilty pleasure show was Desperate Housewives and Glee. Say what you want about them but I love the drama...and the singing.

I love to sing and play the violin but I left that at home in America with the rest of my life. I felt lazy watching T.V. so I got up and started cleaning my room because it was a mess. I plugged my phone into my headphones and started singing. My new favorite song came on.

"I love the way

I love the way

I love the way

Oooooh"

I felt my lungs belting out the words. At the moment I didn't care who heard me.

"Its so crazy you get my heart jumpin' when you put your lips on mine." Someone's hands were on my waist, my first reaction was to elbow them then I turned and kicked low. I saw Zayn crumple to the floor in pain. My window was open and there was wind flowing in.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed out and leaned next to him rubbing his back.

"I'm so sorry! I feel so bad now." I hugged and kissed him.

"Mm fine." He barely squeaked out. His eyes were shut tightly.

I went downstairs to get some water and rushed back up.

"I don't know what to do, I've never been in a situation like this." I start to panic.

"Is, er, it uhhm broken? or something." I blurt out. Dear lord did I just ask him that? The heat flushes to my cheeks. Oh God I just asked if his private area was broken.

"Don't answer that." I say quickly.

He's laughing. I let my hair fall over my face to shield my embarrassment.

"Everything is actually intact," He says grinning. He's enjoying this. "Thanks for being so concerned." He smirks.

"Before you kneed me in the crotch I heard you singing."

Another thing to make my cheeks a darker shade of red.

"Ugh just kill me now!" I mutter.

"Why?! Your voice is amazing! You hit that high note easily." I smiled up at him.

"I guess. So since you know something about me no one else knows about what have got?" I ask helping him stand then wrapping my arms around his waist.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused.

"What's something you can do but rather not tell?"

"Oh. Well I like to draw, can't say I'm the best but I like it." He says.