Music and Unexpected Guests. (Chapter 24)

The sound of my alarm clock is annoying. I reach and reach to hit the stubborn button on top. I finally press my hand down to stop the beeping. I soon after find my alarm clock unplugged on the floor. I sigh knowing it takes me forever to set the time. I walk to my bathroom and ignore my click on the floor.

I walk into my bathroom to start getting ready. I start washing my face then move to brush my teeth. I quickly run my brush through the nest I call my hair and pull it into a high ponytail. I apply little to no makeup then go to my closet. From there I choose a simple pair of skinny jeans and a random band T-shirt. I pull on my converse and fall back on to my bed. I'm ready and I can catch a quick nap until Zayn is here. I lie there with closed eyes and many thoughts. I think of Zayn mostly but the idea of the X Factor pops up. We already registered a month ago and now we only have a week to go. I smile and hear a knock on my door that comes too soon.

"Zayns here." Kyle tells me. He's been catching a ride with us because its so much more convenient, but I think something between him and Harry is going on.

I slowly get up and grab everything I need then walk downstairs.

"We're leaving now." Kyle calls out his mom. We then walk out and proceed to get into Zayns car.

"Good morning." Zayn says with a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning." I reply happily.

"Morning mate." Zayn says to Kyle.

"Oh, er hey, morning." He says shyly. Usually he isn't this shy, I wonder what's up with him.

The ride is quiet with only the sound of music humming in the background. Zayn grabs my hand in my lap and hold it for the duration of the ride. When we get to school less than ten minutes later Zayn walks me to class where he gives a sweet and loving kiss on the cheek.

"See at lunch." He says and saunters away.

I walk in to see only Penny and Angela.

"Where's Harry?" I ask.

"I don't know." Penny says.

The bell rings giving us no time to talk. From there we are thrown into the boring world of English.

Two classes on a Wednesday are not ideal for average teenager. My boredom has increased due to senioritous. I am a senior in high school who can almost taste the freedom.

I try to listen to my music teacher ramble, especially because its supposed to be my favorite class.

"Alright everyone new assignment!" She smiles practically bursting with joy. I decide to listen since she is so excited.

"Well, since you're all so great in this class I want you to form a band. Yes, I know cliche but, none of you will get to choose your partners. I've decided this is part of your final project of the year." She beams. Besides all my friends there are only five others I'm not so well acquainted with. There's Keith, Noel, Matt, Iris, and Jared.

"Well from the looks on your faces you are all terrified, perfect! Time for your groups. Angela, Matt, Harry and Iris. Niall, Rebekah, Noel, and Liam. Louis, Matt, Penny, and Keith. Hope you all like your groups. You have by next Wednesday to perform a song. You can do a cover or write one and get a name for your bands!" I smile because I can tell she put in these groups for a reason. Each group has a singer, a bassist, a guitarist and a drummer. I'm happy with my group and start to talk.

"Well good to be with you guy, nice to see you Noel." Liam says politely.

"Hello Liam." She smiles. She is a very small girl with long dark brown hair and green eyes.