Double, Family, and Bickering. (Chapter 42)

Its finally Week eight of the contest.

This week is a double elimination and we have to work harder than usual since there's possibility of singing four songs this week. The main room of the house where we meet is filled with only 11 people and by tonight there will only be 8. Tomorrow three more people will be eliminated.

"Rebekah?" Someone says from behind me. I turn to see my aunt.

"Auntie!" I say with emotions emitting from every pore. Behind her are Harmony, Marissa and Kyle. Kyle isn't looking at me but at Harry. He's hugging his mom, dad and sister. its visiting day and I'm so happy we can finally see our families and friends. Speaking of friends, Penny and Angela walk into the doors with awe stricken expressions. I hug my cousins and then move onto my friends.

"Rebekah!" They both yell and continue on to hug me. My arms enclose around them. Harry and Kyle finally come together and so passionately. I wave to Zayn and his mom. Niall, Liam and Louis are off somewhere with their families and friends. A little girl in a pink tutu and bright orange shirt runs around. One of the other contestants chases her around. The joy in the room is overwhelmingly beautiful. Everyone is happy and there's no stress for tonight since all our family member are invited to watch us live.

"So, how is everything?" My aunt asks.

"I think its going well but its so stressful." I laugh nervously.

"Oh, don't stress yourself too much." Harmony says with worry.

"I won't." I laugh and hug her and her sister again. Zayn comes over with his little sister by his side.

"Hi, I'm Safaa and you're pretty." She introduces herself before Zayn can even open his mouth.

"Thank you," I laugh. "You're very pretty yourself. These are my two cousins Harmony and Marissa." I introduce her to my cousins. She looks younger but not too much. Zayns mom and dad walk towards us and greet my aunt.

***

We had to leave our families and friends to practice and do our regular sound checks. Half the day is gone but we finally reached the venue. I can feel tonight is going to be a big night. Its One Direction's sound check right now and next is Alyssa's. I hang out with Matt back stage.

"Did your family come?" He asks, making conversation.

"They did, did yours?" I ask and imediantly regret it from the look I'm his eyes.

"No, they didn't. They live too far for them to travel. I live in London alone." He tries to smile.

"Well you have all of us." I smile and pat his back. He faintly smiles back before a loud voice sounds.

"Next sound check please." The anno:nicer says and Alyssa walks over the stage entrance quickly. Moments later the boys walk out clad in sweatpants, hoodies and t-shirts.

"Wow, stylish as ever?" I grin with Zayns shirt between my fingers.

"I know, compared to those basketball shorts we look like slobs really." I look at my shorts and grin at Louis.

"They're Gucci!" I yell in a posh accent. Which cause the boys to laugh. Zayn kisses me and tells me I look better thank anyone. To that I stick my tongue out at Louis.

"Haz! She's bullying me!" He clutches onto his arm.

"I'll yell your girlfriend about this!" I throw an empty threat at Louis who only 'Cowers' behind Harry who only shakes his was and laughs.

"I'll tell your boyfriend too." I laugh at Harry. Niall, Liam and Matt have left our circle of bickering g to find the food table.

"You're too much Rebekah boo." Harry laugh an pokes my cheek.

***

"Can I have my shoe back please!" Louis asks as he chases Niall and I around. Niall and I are a giggling mes and we throw his shoe back and forth whilst running around. To be quite honest I'm surprised he hasn't caught it from me since he's such a good football player.

"Haz!" I hear him whine to Harry.

He's pleading into Harry's arm, "They're bullying me again!"

"C'mon on guys. We go on in fifteen minutes." He looks slightly irritated. Niall and I take that as our queue to give him shoe back. Louis sticks his tongue out then winks. We laugh, including Harry.

"Where did you rub off to?" I ask Zayn who walk up to out circle.

"Had to wee before the show." He smiles and kisses my cheek. I accept it graciously and hug him with a small good luck.

"One Direction!!" The announcer says, elongating the word. As usual I watch front he side of the stage and cheer with Alyssa.

That night Alyssa, Elly and another group  go home.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

So i'm an idiot. I thought I published this a few days ago....I didn't. I'm sorry I'm terrible. Thanks so much for reading because I love each and every one of you. You have no idea how happy it makes me ever time I get a new read or a vote on one of my stories like I can't stop group my then my mom asks why and I have to make up a weird excuse. Anyway I saw the boys last we and it was utterly amazing like I couldve had the worst seats ever and I would have been happy. By the way I saw luke hemming and he waved at me and people probably don't care but it happed.

Okay love you if you read that you're awesome!

Vote? Comment? Maybe? ♥