Epilogue

*A Year and A Half Later*

"Rebekah, I haven't heard from you in a months. We can't do this anymore, I can't do this anymore."  His face is full of anger. He knocks over a stack of papers.

"So what? Its over? We're over?"  We stand only a foot apart but it feels so far.

"I guess that's what I'm saying." A hard look crosses his face.

"Well," I begin," I guess I'm glad you said it now. Goodbye Zayn." The tears stinging my eyes and the sobs coming.

*Four Years Later*

"God Aaron, I can't believe I have to do this." I sigh to my manager. Its another award show, at another place in LA, with another thousand celebrities.

"Honey, you chose the fame so this what you have to do." He pinches my cheek.

"You're so lucky I love you, or else I'd be kicking and screaming." I grin and continue to eat.

"Of course I know you love me, everyone does." He laughs at me and the his phone beeps multiple times. Four years since I won the X Factor and two albums later. Who knew i'd be invited to award shows and even nominated for them. I say I hate them but I don't mind, its the only time I get to see him. We "hate" each other but every time I see the heart on my hip I feel a small tingle of his fingers across my arm or his lips against my hair.

"Alright, you're schedualed for a styling session in an hour. How about we get out of our pajamas?" He refers to my baggy shorts and random tshirt. I sigh and walk towards the bathroom.

***

"Don't you feel better?" Sasha my stylist asks. My cup of tear steaming in front of me.

"You always make me feel better Sasha." I grin and sip my tea as she begins on my hair I'll wear for the rest of the day and through the night.

"Will they be there tonight?" I ask Aaron, already knowing who I speak of.

"Yes, Niall and Harry just texted you saying they can't wait." I squeal in joy while Sasha tries to set me still. I haven't seen the boys in months, Angela, Kyle and Penny are at Uni so they're all I've got on the road since they're on the road as well. Well except him, we haven't spoken since that night. The hair goes by quickly and its only about three in the afternoon.

"When do I have to have my makeup done?" I ask and sip at my tea.

"In two hours." He sighs as we sit in silence.

"So do you think you're gonna see...him?" Sasha asks.

"No." I reply steadily, surprising myself.

"Well, that was quick. Are you sure?" She asks.

"This will be your last chance before you go on tour and he does as well."

"You know we haven't spoken in two and a half years Sasha, why change the peace we have?" I try to reason.

"The peace?! You know how ridiculously crazy you sound right?" She laughs half heartedly but I can tell she's being serious. I know she's right. Its not healthy how much i miss him and how when I hang out with his band mates its like he doesn't exsist.

"Look, we've talked about this before. He made it perfectly clear that he couldn't hand this." I mumble again.

"Have you heard their new album?" Aaron asks, not looking up from his phone.

"No, I haven't yet. Why do you ask?" I try to play it cool. I know I can't listen to it and I'll have lie to the guys about it too. I'll have to look up the lyrics and agree with everything because I can't stand hearing his damn near perfect voice. I'll have to exactly what I've been doing since I accidently listened to their first single after the breakup.