Woah. (Chapter 16)

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"Rebekah!!" The panic in my voice rises as i understand fully what has happened. I feel my heart hammer when she doesn't answer. Finally she calls to us saying they are both okay. The relief i felt took a great weight off my shoulders.

"We will be back we are going to get help." Liam says i sit down and wait. I am about to start talking when Louis starts first. He startsg off kind of nervous then goes into a full on speech about how he loves her.

I gape at the stone wall before me, he seriously just confessed his love and now i can hear her apologizing and pleading to help. They pause and the what seems like the most two important words come from Louis' mouth.

"Kiss Me." No she would never do that to me, There is a long silence and i hear nothing, i would have expected a skin to skin contact sound if she's slapped him. Then again she could have done something that also would have required skin to skin contact but it was also something i did not approve of.

I felt my heart stop yet again in one day and the sound of a truck coming along. I saw from behind me a small fire truck. It must have been from the town we passed through earlier. The men came off the truck and got their equipment. They started heaving off the heavy rocks and boulders. In less than a few minutes the two were free. Both Louis and Rebekah looked dazed, as if they were both in their own la la land. I felt betrayed because i knew exactly what happpened in the silence before the help came.

*Rebekah's P.O.V.*

The thrill of Louis' lips on mine was amazing. I only wish i could feel it again, but thats crazy. I love Zayn and that's the end of it.

I look over to Louis and I am sure we both have the same expression. I can't stop feeling excited but then guilty. Zayn has given me everything and he would never be unfaithful. God I feel dirty now.

After about half an hour of the firefighters checking up on us they leave. We all walk back in silence. I realize Zayn hasn't spoken to me at all.

Does he know? How could he? he was with them the whole time. Then i realize the logic. I know Zayn loves me and would never leave me in a time of need and i would do the same. He was there and he heard everything. I walk closer to him and grab his arm as we walk. I pull his fingers into mine. He barely responds. I stop him and wait until we are at the back. I look up to his eyes and see hurt. How does he know?

I look up again and kiss him. I kiss him hard because i want to feel the sparks. They wont come though, because he isn't wanting to kiss me back. Tears seem to be rushing down my face.

"Zayn?.." i mutter through my tears but he still wont look at me.

" Please Zayn. I love-" He stops me mid sentence.

"No. Don't say it. It will only make it harder." His cheeks shining with tears.

"Please i am so sorry. I love you so much. I would never intentionally hurt you so badly." I cry out. I want hold him and never let go.

"I'm sorry. I just can't." he mumbles. He walks away and i know i should walk after him but my legs go weak and i cant move. Suddenly i'm on the floor and trying to close in on myself. If there is no Zayn then there is nothing i can love as much as him.

*Zayn P.O.V.*

I walk away knowing i should go back, that I should look back and cradle her until he hurt is gone. Who is going to do that for me? Certainly not her because i just couldn't take it. I get to the camp and see everyone frantically packing. I wipe my tears.