Roadtrip! Part 1 (Chapter 13)

So sorry its so short :(

***

"Louis! Your elbow is in my side!"

"Sorry, sorry. This backseat is a little small for the three of us."

"Well why didn't you ride in the van?" Niall asked sounding a little mad.

"I wanted to but everyones bags and the tents where stuffed back there."

"Guys quit whining, come on." Zayn was smiling.

"Whatever, you two have your own seats." Penny says.

"How about I put some music on? Yeah?" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay." They chorus from the back.

We were on the road the campsite Louis suggested. We only left half an hour ago. I pulled out my phone and plugged it in to the speakers in the car. I put on shuffle.

"Oh my gosh. I love this song." Penny said from the back.

"What is it?" Niall asked.

"Sweet Disposition."

"Oh, yeah I've heard this song. By Temper Trap, right?" I nod. We listen to the song a few times on request.

After an hour on the road we stop at a gas station for the bathroom and gas.

"Be right back." Zayn says walking away to pay.

"Me too." Penny walks towards the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go get some snacks." Niall says.

When we're alone Louis speaks.

"Rebekah?" I turn to see Louis.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I just want to ask you a question." He says staring at his hands know.

"Ask on."

"Well do you...do you remember the night of the party?" I felt my heart stop. I've tried hard not to think about it, to block it out. I've taken it as he was drunk and stupid.

"Yeah. I do, why you ask?" I say making no eye contact, playing with my hands.

"Well I just wanna know," He takes a breath, "Did, did you feel anything in that kiss?"

"No, I didn't. I'm sorry but I have Zayn." I say sternly still fumbling with my hands.

"Oh. Yeah me neither." He whispers quietly. Zayn comes back from putting in has.

"Hey, need to go to the bathroom before we go? Louis?" He asks.

Louis and I shake our heads. The car us silent until Penny and Niall come back.

"Oh my gosh, I don't know if that was funny, creepy or both." Penny says getting into the car.

"What happened?"

"Well I met Niall in there after I finished my, er, stuff...but anyway the cashier was some guy he has to be only about eighteen or nineteen. So Niall was paying for his snacks when the guy starts putting the 'moves' on Niall." She starts giggling. Niall starts to pout next to her.

"Stop! It's not funny! It was weird!"

"It's pretty funny Ni." I laugh.

"You too?? Uhhhh i'll be in the car." He stops along to the car to Zayn.

"We should get back on the road before that guy comes out to hit on Niall again." We burst into laughter again.

As we enter the car Zayn gives a weird look.

"What did I miss?" He smiles.

"Nothing special. You know, did our buisness, Niall got hit on by some dude and now we'de back."

"Shut up!" Niall shouted from the back.

"Hey man, you should be flattered." Zayn says trying(and failing) to keep a straight face.

Zayn starts the car, following the mini van. I look back to see that Niall has recovered and is flirting with Penny. Although Louis still has not spoken a word. I have a feeling he felt more in that kiss then he let off.

*****

Hello lovely readers!! Im soooooooooo sorry this is so late and short i really wanted to update but I've had a hard time finding a place to write since i dont have my phone:( I had to use a friends phone for this. I hope part two will be published soon! Love you all!

Vote? Comment? Maybe?