Prologue

His life was changed when he met the dark brown eyes, an angel who stole his cold heart and give it warm

His life was changed when he met the dark brown eyes, an angel who stole his cold heart and give it warm. From the moment he saw him, he want him, he should be mine.

He knows that he doesn't deserve him but in the end, he owned him and gives him warm love in his dark world.

This cruel man-owned angel heart

Jeff

A real angel, who saved his life, who give up everything for him.
How can he love someone who kidnapped him?

For you, I'die or kill myself whichever makes you smile

Their love story started in darkness, they don't know how the love grows, and they didn't accept it, but their heart accept the love.

Jeff and bibles brother started walking down the aisle, he feel sad because his family didn't accept his love, they hated him for choosing their enemy who he loved, and his family didn't attend their wedding.

His silk long white tuxedo, his long hair styled perfectly, everything was perfect his angel was gorgeous.

The dark brown eyes held on him, his eyes were showing happiness and love, that bible didn't deserve it, his cheeks showing some tint red.

This man showed him how wrong he was when Jeff was his captive, he feel like a loser, and he lost the game, his sunshine or angel won the game.

And he was sure about it, his sunshine will take care of his cold heart, also he will take care of his pure heart.