Chapter 25

Doubts and Confusion

The next morning, Jeff struggled to move comfortably

The next morning, Jeff struggled to move comfortably. His body ached from the intensity of the previous night's encounter, and even the simple act of walking was a challenge. As he made his way to the dining room, he found Bible already there, casually scrolling through his phone.

Bible looked up and snickered as he saw Jeff approaching. "Come here," he commanded.

Jeff hesitated but obeyed. Bible grabbed his waist and pulled him onto his lap. "Sit on my lap and enjoy breakfast," he said with a smirk.

Jeff could feel the heat of Bible's body against his own as he tried to focus on the food in front of him. Every movement sent a sharp reminder of the previous night's activities. After they finished eating, Bible told the maids to clear the table.

Bible leaned in, sniffing Jeff's neck deeply. "You smell so beautiful," he murmured, his voice low and intimate. He began kissing Jeff's neck, his hands moving to unbutton Jeff's shirt. Jeff started to protest, but Bible's intense glare silenced him.

"I'm going to eat something special," Bible whispered. He blew cool air on Jeff's nipples, sending a chill through Jeff's body.

Jeff gasped, the mixture of pain and pleasure overwhelming him. Mark, watching from a distance, felt a wave of anger and disgust rise within him.

After breakfast, Jeff tried to process the intensity of his emotions and the physical experiences he shared with Bible. He couldn't help but feel a mix of pleasure, guilt, and confusion.

Mark, who had been watching from a distance, decided it was time to intervene. He approached Jeff when he was alone, sitting in the gazebo, lost in thought.

"Jeff," Mark said, trying to keep his voice steady. Jeff looked up, startled to see his former bodyguard. "Why are you so close to Bible? Do you realize what he's doing to you?"

Jeff frowned. "Mark, it's not what you think. Things are... complicated."

Mark shook his head, his expression serious. "He's not a good guy, Jeff. He's playing with your feelings to destroy your family. He's using you to get what he wants."

Jeff's confusion deepened. "He's been... different with me."

"Different how?" Mark asked, his voice sharp. "By pretending to care? By making you feel special? It's all a game to him, Jeff. He's manipulating you."

Jeff looked down, feeling a pang of doubt. "I don't know, Mark. It doesn't feel like that."

"That's because he's good at what he does," Mark insisted. "He knows how to make you feel like you're the only one that matters, but it's all a lie. He's doing this to get back at your family. To destroy you from the inside."

Jeff's mind raced. Could Mark be right? He thought about the intense moments he shared with Bible, the possessiveness, the dark side, the tenderness that seemed so real. Could it all be an act?

"Jeff, listen to me," Mark said, his tone urgent. "You have to get out of here. You have to see through his lies. He's dangerous, and staying with him will only lead to more pain."

Jeff's heart pounded. "I... I don't know, Mark. I feel so confused."

"That's exactly what he wants," Mark said, his voice softening. "He wants you to be confused, to depend on him, to forget who you really are. You have to remember your family, your life before all this."

Jeff felt a tear slip down his cheek. "But it's so hard, Mark. Everything feels so intense, so real."

"That's how manipulation works," Mark said gently. "But you have to be strong. You have to fight it."

Jeff looked at Mark, searching for clarity. "What should I do?"

"Start by questioning everything," Mark advised. "Don't take his words at face value. Think about your past, your family. Remember who you are, Jeff."

Jeff nodded slowly, feeling a seed of doubt growing in his heart. "Okay, Mark. I'll try."

Mark squeezed Jeff's shoulder reassuringly. "Good. We'll get you out of here, but you have to be careful. Don't let him know you're doubting him."

Jeff took a deep breath, feeling a mix of fear and determination. "I will. Thank you, Mark."

As Mark left, a triumphant smile spread across his face. He felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that he was succeeding in his mission to create a rift between Jeff and Bible. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but seeing Jeff's growing doubt and confusion gave him confidence that his plan was working.

Meanwhile, Jeff sat in the gazebo, his mind swirling with conflicting emotions. He couldn't shake the feeling of confusion and doubt that Mark had planted in him. He thought about Bible's words, his actions, and tried to see them through a different lens. Could it all really be a lie?