Chapter 4

Captive

Captive

Those dragon eyes will not leave his soul.

Those eyes were burning with desire, and Bible's looked lustfully at Jeff's costume, black crop top showing his skin, he wanted to touch and taste it, his glossy pink lips he wanted to taste it soo bad, he looked so sexy and charming.

He bit his lower lip, the princess was turning him on, but why the princess was looking so sad and confused? he thought.

Oh his hero came

He was watching them far away.

Massimo dragged Jeff to the washroom, he could sense these two were not in a good mood.

Ooh, are they going to fight?

After minutes

His fiance went out of the washroom, but Jeff didn't show up.

Should I check on him?

Although he didn't know why

When he reached the doorknob, he heard a scream and the sound of something broken

He saw Jeff squatted on the floor, his eyes glistening in tears, puffy eyes, nose turned into red

He looks so beautiful, but there is something in his mind, it's shows discomfort when Jeff is in pain.

He almost falls, but he manages to catch him.
Princess?
He was in a panic attack.
"look at me ...come on...inhale...exhale like this.

His heart ached when he saw Jeff on this stage, he came back to normal. The tears poured into his cheeks, and his palm arched and reached to his cheeks, he wiped the crystal water from his beautiful skin.

The moment their eyes met, he immediately drowned in the gaze of the dark pool of his eyes, he looked straight into his eyes and then he shifted into his lips and gulped.

The gentle push, that him to fall from the floor
"stay away from me"
Jeff holds something broken piece on his hand, pointing to him.

The latter chuckled

"do you think you have enough strength to fight back?"

He didn't first notice, there was blood coming from his palm.

"Hey, you're bleeding"

Jeff didn't look at the wound, he suddenly left the place.

The world is spinning to him, someone removed black clothes from his eyes, he feels his eyes heavy, and his body feels like someone put weight on him.

He opened his eyes slowly, everything was blurry, he blinked twice to see the surroundings, everything was black, except he was standing in the middle of the lights shown to him.

He felt something weight on his hand, his hands were handcuffed to the chain

"Jeff"

He recognized the voice and he was afraid

"p'mai, where are you?"

His eyes were searching for him, but he couldn't find him.

"don't you dare do anything to him bible!" mile roared

Bible?

Who is he?

Who is phi talking about?

"phi, help me, where are you?"

"Jeff, don't worry I will come to you as soon as possible,"

"That's enough mile"

Someone spoke between them

The sound of the boots is coming toward him and his face appears on the light.

"you?" jeff spoke

This guy who saved him smirked at him, there was someone behind him holding an iPad, and the screen showed his brother.

"Phi"

He saw his brother was in a weak state,

A hand that cupped his jaws tight.

"He is beautiful right, mile?" he joked at his brother.

" take your filthy hands from my brother "mile roared and the screen went blank.

Bible saw the fire in his eyes

It's not easy to break him

"Welcome to my world, princess"

He removed his hands from his jaw.

"who are you,? What do you want from me?".

His hand caressed his hair

It's soo soft

"I am bible, I need some entertainment "

That guy shows a twisted smile to him

"Leave me alone idiots!"

"Language princess", he said while his hand gripped his cheeks.

"I am not your princess bible!"

Bible laughed at him
.
"you're and you will be used to it"

"Take him to my room", he ordered to his guards, they were confused, and he noticed their expressions.

"What? Are you guys deaf?"

The guards said sorry and bowed to him, but this guy was not easy, Jeff kicked one of the guards on the balls, and they screamed in pain.

He saw the Jeff's stubbornness

"hold him tight"

An arm wrapped around his waist and kicked his knees, forcing him to fall to the ground, he tried to kick him, but they held the legs

"leave me" he screamed

There's something pierced his skin, they injected a drug into him.

It's hurt, really hurts

He feels his muscles get heavy, his eyes turn blurry, and slowly eyes drift into an unknown world.

Notes

I am trying to upload it as fast as possible because the next month I will be super busy , my job is killing me, so I decided to stop create new fics, I don't think I can make another one, I am sry guys