Chapter 7

Truth

The sadness and confusion were easily caught up, bible knows the truth he will reveal to him that will be a huge heartbreak to him but why there is something awkward running through his mind?

He feels no guilt about what he going to do Jeff deserves to feel the pain, he deserves this, and he will watch his break down, and it will satisfy him.

"saved me? What do you mean?"

He arched his eyebrows, jeff was confused, saved from whom? he doesn't trust this guy but he tries to shake off something that is going to happen, something going to hurt him.

He looked at the bible, his gaze was serious he could see it thoroughly, there was something it's going to tear up, and he was afraid of the past and what was he planning to do to his family.

It will be difficult for him to admit it, but the truth will come out one day and it will shrink on your skin, this is a game for him, and the bible will make sure he will win this game.

"My princess, they're fooling you" the bible sits down next to him, his hand caressing the other.

"whom are you referring to?" Jeff shifts his head, it's strange that Jeff will never sit too close to him.

"It's too bad your brother can't save you from this" bible turns to face the wall behind Jeff.

It's really disturbing to Bible-playing his feelings, he is doing damn well, but the fear and anger shown on his face

"What did you do to him?"

"your brother protected so many evils outside, but he can't go against his father and I know why he protected you so much for you have  rare...."

he looked down on his lower part, the latter immediately covered his body by a pillow, the secrets were hide too long and it's going to be a good.

The smirk were formed on his lips there is nothing he can hide from bible, he dig soo deep to know his roots.

" shut up your nonsense!" jeff gritted his teeth.

A laugh that made out bible, it gives creepy behavior to jeff, he doesn't know what mind he is going to play with, but he is sure that he will not fail his trap.

"this nonsense will hurt you the most princess"

He made a deep sigh, it's time to do it, the real trap set by his own family.

"Does anyone asked you to check about your fiancé ? No, because they know you will not accept this marriage, but you don't have any voice to your own, you accept him because your family made this decision without your knowledge "

"Jeff now what I'm going to tell you it will not be easy for you, but it's the truth"

Bible caressed his hands and drew a circle on his skin.

"Massimo had wives and children"

"what?!" jeff withdrew his hands from him, and the truth was crushed on his ribs.

No, no he is lying to me, he had wives and children? No way, this is a lie, I will not  fall from his lie, he is playing with me, he repeats those words to believe this was a lie, there is a tint of his mind telling him to believe.

"you're lying to me, I'm not stupid to believe this"! Jeff pushed the bible away from him, he headed to the couch his hands were trembling, bible noticed his eyes were starting to moisten.

"no I'm not lying to you, you're his 4th partner, does anyone tell anything about this? ,no they will not cos your family need them, they used you for the damn business, massimo made a deal to have you and they will corporate with your family and ofc your dad agrees with it"

"STOP!" his hands were clutched on his ears, he don't want to hear anything from him " I will not believe your lies and stop playing with me" he yelled at him.

" I have a proof " he shoved the phone to him and everything by turns into darkness within a seconds, the lights were vanished on his life and its turns dusk.

The video of his fiance and a girl kissing on the clubs, date night on another girl , party on the yatch.

" he had a new gf when you both are engaged"

There is a lump formed in his throat hr can't swallow, the truth stuck  in his throat, he want to cry, scream his lungs out, Bible took out one of his hand and careesed the wound on his palms.

" is my brother know about this?" his voice was broken.

Bible nodded

The tears was fall out from his cheeks as he looked down at their joined hands.

"so you kidnapped me from this?"

Bible shakes his head " its a win-win for me I save you from them  and kidnapped from my needs"

"do you think they will give you what you demand?"

"you don't know who I am princess"

"I'm not Romsaithong"  jeff murmured

The truth was spit out from his mouth
there is nothing to hide anymore,  the harsh reality he to erase from his mind, but the truth will always comes first.

" I know" Bible said softly.