Chapter16

Desire

Bible hands moved from his back, tracing a path to his chest. He hestiated for a moment then gently caressed Jeff nipples , his touch sends shivers down his spine.

His breath hitched and he instinctively leaned into the touch , his eyes meets bible with a mixture of surprise and desire and he continued to explore Jeff chest his fingers circling and teasing his sensitive skin

Does it feel good ? Bible asked his voice Low and filed with concern

Jeff noded he needs more , encouraged by his response bib leaned in and pressed his lips to Jeff again, their kissed depend and the connection between them grew stronger

His fingers continued to play with Jeff nipples , electing a soft gasps from him. He leaned in and begans to suck on one of his nipples , his tongues flicking gently over his sensitive buds.

Jeff moaned softly his hands were gripping bib shoulder for support . The sensation was overwhelming , sending waves of pleasure through his body

His mouth moved to the other nips giving it same attention sucking and teasing until Jeff was trembling with desire .

Slowly his hands drifted downwaed , his fingers deftly working to remove Jeff pants . He took his time savoring the feel of Jeff skin under his mouth, Jeff breath quickened as his pants and his underwear were peeled away leaving him exposed and vulnerable .

Bib pulled back slightly, his eyes meeting Jeff once more " shall I ?" he asked his voice husky with emotion

Jeff noded his eyes filled with yearning

With. A gentle smile bib leaned in for another kiss his hands continues their exploration

His gaze lingered on Jeff body , his eyes tracing the contours of his forms with a mix of awe and desire . "you're rare" he whisper his voice filled with reverence " so beautiful "

Jeff heart swelled at the compliment the warmth spreading through him like a comfort embrace. Despite the unusual circumstances that brought themtogether , there is a raw honesty in bb words.

As bible eyes roamed over him, Jeff felt a pang of self consciousness. He knew he was different born with a body that defined convention . A male with two reproductive organs each serving a distinct purpose one for mating , the other for carrying offspring.

But in bibles gaze he saw acceptance , even admiration . There was no judgement, no hesitant . Only a recognition of uniqueness, his inherent worth as a person.

"im who im" Jeff said softly his voice steady despite the vulnerable he felt

Bible noded and kissed on his lips,

His lips trailed down Jeff thighs leaving a trail of soft kissss in their wake . His breathe hitched as bibke mouth moved closer to the sensitive area between his legs.

When bb finally reached the wet , inviting opening he hesitate for a moment , savoring the moment before press his lips to it , Jeff gasped , his body arching instinctively towards bible touch

Jeff arched into the touch, a soft moan escaping his lips."You're so beautiful," Bible murmured, his breath hot against Jeff's skin.

"I've never seen anyone like you."He kissed Jeff's inner thighs, moving closer to his wet entrance.

Jeff shivered with anticipation, his body aching for Bible's touch. Bible's tongue flicked out, tasting Jeff's arousal, and he groaned at the sweetness.Bible licked and sucked at Jeff's pussy, his tongue delving deep inside.