Chapter 5

Heated

How can he ignore the beauty of the princess, the black hair covering his beautiful face, he can see the hardened nipples underneath the slutty tees

Those silky black ties covered his eyes

Fuck, he looks like a submitting bitch

The slim waist, he needs to touch and mark on his skin.

With one step closer, he can taste those luxurious lips, his thumb trailed down his face

So smooth

His thumb caressed his pinky-plump lips, a finger over them, and kissed.

He stepped back to see the beauty of this man chained

Perfect, fucking perfect.

When the brown eyes landed on him, it felt like the brown orbs inviting him to dive into it, so fantasy

"He is beautiful right, mile?", he was mocking the elder brother, he released his hand from his jaw, then down to his throat, and he made him choke, it would be beautiful if he choked with pleasure and pain.

His sturdiness affect the bible, nobody ever tries to get on his nerve, and everybody is scared of him, but this guy is beyond exception.
.
.
.
.
.

The soft sheets, give him goosebumps, because of the drugs, everything feels dizzy, and his arms still feel heavy, it's hard to focus on his surroundings, eyes are focused on the ceiling.

"Where am I?", he whispered to himself

"you're awake", that deep voice shivers down his skin.

The dark black eyes were burning his soul, he wanted to be strong, but he would not show his weakness, he would not shed tears for him.

The devil was standing near the window frame, his arms were crossed on his chest. Those eyes will never leave him.

"what do you want from me?", his voice was hoarse but clear enough

Bible walked closer to him, the way he walked like, a predator caught his prey.

"oh my princess", he leaned towards him,
Their breath was mixed, their noses touched each other, and Jeff could feel the heat on his cheeks.

"I told ya, I need some entertainment", his hands tried to stroke his hair, but the latter moved away, Jeff found a pillow and threw it to him.

It's easy for the bible to catch before hits his face.

"I like your stubbornness, princess", it will not be easy to escape the devil's hand, his legs were thrown to the floor ready to escape this room, but unfortunately the strong hands wrapped around his waist.

The snakes were crushing down the bones, the grip was too strong, and he felt the rib cage would be broken.

"Leave me you bastard", he threw his hand to punch his chest, how could he escape from the devil's hands?
Will somebody help him?
No one can help him, no one dares to play with the devil.