We Took Our Picture, And It Looks Wonderful! (Chapter 33)

Indecisiveness was one of the many traits that Maya had faced throughout her life. She doesn't believe she had picked it up at a young age, or slowly obtained it throughout the years. In fact she believes she was born with it, she always had that second guessing gene in her blood. And ever since she had been committed to Carina, her indecisiveness has seemed to expand.

Unlike Carina who had already picked out her wedding outfit, Maya was left staring at her living room couch, several wedding dresses and pantsuits to pick from...and yet, none of them intrigued her enough. The white on white was starting to give Maya a headache, and she only had a few more hours before she would be walking down the aisle.

Or should we say. The barn.

Vic, Travis and the rest of nineteen had taken it upon themselves to decorate and organise the entire barn from top to bottom. They had a large banner hung from the catwalk reading 'Deluca Bishops', alongside white cotton streamers. They had also tied fairy lights to the catwalks railings that hung over the edge, creating a starry effect.

They had also cleared out the entire backside of the station, to which they built up marquee tents, also decorated top to bottom with lights and banners. The marquees contained several foldable tables, all decorated with silk white tablecloths. Atop of them were going to be multiple options for finger food and Italian dishes.

The aisle was by far the most prized possession out of it all. Several chairs on either side, leaving a long strip down the middle to which lead to a white arch, decorated in twinkle lights and a bundle of red roses that showcased the number nineteen. It was debated whether or not they should include any 'nineteen' decorations, but considering they were getting married in the station, it felt inevitable that it was bound to appear somewhere.

"What abouuuut this one?" Andy asked, raising up a white thigh length dress with a lacy chest and shoulder strap, showcasing it to the blonde.

"Emm, no, too lacy. I don't want to walk down the aisle looking like I just came from Victoria's secret" Maya replied. She was starting to panic now, she had started picking at the skin around her fingernails and pacing back and forth around the living room. She had to be at the station in four hours to get married. Married! And yet, she hadn't even chosen a dress yet.

"Well, which one then? We have gone through all the options, Maya" Andy's words were followed by Maya huffing loudly and falling backwards onto the couch.

"Things would be so much easier if I could just wear this" Maya exclaimed, waving her hands down to her grey and black henley and dark navy jeans. "Or my uniform, I mean I am at the station after all" Maya pointed out, causing Andy to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, 'cause i'm sure Carina would love to marry you in your worn out, sweaty uniform"

"They're clean!" Maya defended, snapping her head to subtly glare at the brunette.

"They're boring" Andy rebutted, staring down at the blonde, her head now laid back effortlessly and lips puckered in a huff. It was when Maya flopped her arms down by her side in defeat that the lightbulb in Andy's brain lit up "Wait- I actually think I have an idea" Her eyes drifted for a moment before speed walking her way in the direction of Maya and Carina's bedroom.

"What idea?" Maya lifted her head up just in time to meet Andy already half way down the corridor. "You know, I would prefer to be informed instead of being kept out of the loop, it is my wedding after all" She exclaimed from her seat on the couch. Her defeat had worn her out, and honestly she hadn't had the energy to move.

"What about this?" Andy returned from the bedroom. In her hands was black garment bag with an embroidered logo that Maya knew all too well.

"That might work" And for the first time in two hours, Maya's face lit up.