5.

It was probably around five thirty am when he accompanied her home. She had been yawning like crazy and almost fell asleep on his shoulder at some point.
"That place was wonderful. Thanks for showing it to me, Rafe," she mumbled and smiled warmly. Then she yawned again.
"Sure thing. Now go sleep, or else you'll be falling asleep while standing later today!"
"Yip," she said and waved her goodbye.
He on the other hand had other plans, walked up to her and hugged her.
She was startled at first but melted into the touch like she'd be snow in the sun.
"Bye bye," she said and opened the door when he let go.
"Dream well, Grisu dear."
Then he turned around and walked away.
Aresu on the other hand was no longer tired.
Grisu... dear? Grisu dear?! GRISU DEAR?!
Her cheeks reddened and she fastly went inside to hide.
From him, the world and especially her feelings.
Holy shit... was she falling for him? She couldn't be, right? He friend didn't even like him...on top of that he was supposed to be a total dick. Well except for today... except he had been her secret love interest for the last two month now. Damn her, she should sleep! Immediately.
Bothered by her jumping heart she buried herself in a blanket burrito and hid from the approaching daylight.