11.

(Song: Running on my mind~ Ali Gatie)
"Last time I was here there was barely a chance to explore your room properly."
"Properly?!" She echoed and woke up from her trance.
"Yep," he said and began his journey through her private space.
Oh gosh, when she thought about him not caring about her privacy a few minutes ago she didn't actually mean for him to see the embarrassing truth of her childish room.
"Ahh," she shrieked and tried to push the drawer close again.
But she was too late, witnessing how he held up her pink underpants and touched the little bow on the front.
He smiled and looked at her, the left eyebrow raised high.
Her face reddened as she grabbed the fabric and stuffed it back inside. He laughed and continued his journey—a journey that costed Grisu a lot of little panic attacks.
He looked at her school stuff and went through her german notes.
Obviously he couldn't understand a thing and asked her for a couple of translations.
Her notebook was scribbled with little drawings and random notes of Rafe at the end.
He even drew a little man making a weird kiss mouth and wrote: "LOVE YA" next to it.
Right there she already knew that she'd never get rid of it. It was such a very small thing but that little message meant a lot to her. Probably because it was a real confession, maybe by accident maybe weirdly planned.
He said "love you"—and that made her heart flutter with excitement.

Looking at the little man, she sat on the bed and let him continue exploring.
At some point he had begun rumbling through her drawer and randomly praised her for her good sense of style, especially seeing the carnival costumes she had put in the very corner of it.
The fully Mickey-Mouse suit seemed to be his favorite, considered his behavior. He pulled it close to his cheek and rubbed at it, seemingly falling for the soft fabric and the little bow at the hoodie.
"Oh lord, Grisu. I need a partner-suit now! Let's buy one, please I won't be able to sleep without having one for myself!"
"I only need it in the winter, as it is quite thick. You can—I don't know... cuddle with it or something."
He looked at her as if she just gifted him a car.
"You for real?"
"Yes?"
And so very unlike Rafe, he smiled widely and wiggled on his feet.
That little joyful moment, with her raising her eyebrows in confusion and him almost jumping like a happy toddler, didn't actually last long.
He seemed to settle down, realizing his behavior and cleared his throat.
"Well, thanks."

The next victim was her book shelf with all those overall romantic scenes and scenarios she carefully had marked with little post-it's. Oh gosh she loved those books. She loved the scenarios, the clichés, the freaking smut scenes that turned her on and made her feel like she was born in the wrong universe.
He went through a few of the marked scenes, sometimes grinning madly, sometimes glaring at her and then focusing back. His eyes turning from joy to something unreadable and deep. Almost as if their light seemed to change. With his slender hands he tousled through his buzzcut and tapped onto the page.
Aresu felt a little lost, sitting there on the bed and doing practically nothing.
"You have a wild taste, love," he said and looked up. Oh gosh and his eyes, they gleamed with deep longing.
"Ah. Do I?"
He grinned and placed the book back into the gap.
"Oh yeah. Boys watch porn, girls apparently read it. I don't know why, but that turns me on."
"Wonderful that you simply read those scenes," she mumbled.
"These were the marked parts," he grinned and sat next to her.
Slowly he touched her shoulder and pushed her down, until both of them laid on their sides, looking at each other.