𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

1. Please keep in mind this is my first time writing an actual book so of course there are going to be mistakes. If you notice any major confusing things in the book please do let me know but if its small things like grammar and spelling there's no need because I am constantly editing this book. 

2. Please no negative comments, I love feedback but if you have anything more negative then that please keep it to yourself.

3. Enjoy the book!

SPOILER ALERT!!!
If you have not read all of Keeper of the Lost Cities books (including Stellarlune) I highly recommend you read the other books before reading this one.

Also, if you have not read KOTLC before, go read them! They are SUPPA good books!

In case you've never read the Keeper of the Lost Cities Series here is a breif description.

this book is based in a world filled with immortal elves. they do live on earth with humans but they hid away because humans are stoopid. elves have very advanced tech and are very attractive. sophie was raised by a human family and believed she was human until one day a elf came out of nowhere and told her otherwise. fast foward a few months, there is two main secret rebel groups one that is actually good called the Black Swan who is kinda run by a man called Mr Forkle and one that is bad called The NeverSeen, the Neverseen people want to destroy humans get revenge from the past and other stuff. Sophie and her friends join the Black Swan group who are trying to stop the neverseen from doing all kinds of bad stuff.

Keefe's mum is really mean and they found out that she works with the Neverseen, Fitz and Sophie were dating in a later book but then Sophie starts liking Keefe and it becomes all kinds of confusing. 

also in this world it has goblins, orgres, trolls etc. the kids have body guards, Sophie's is called Sandor and he is a goblin. she has several other ones too but that's the main one. Keefe has a Ogre called Ro. and etc.

another fast foward a few more months keefe and Sophie now like each other but they dont want anyone else to know. Thats about it......

(COMMENT HERE IF YOU THINK I MISSED ANYTHING??!!!)

In case you've read all the books but Stellarlune here are some things you should know.

'Hope' is Sophie's dagger that Ro gave to her to use for training and fighting.

And Sophie and Keefe are a THANG!!

Well kind of...

(Well they shared a kiss at the end of Stellarlune)

In Unlocked and Stellarlune Keefe gets these weird powers from his mum but it's makes everything too confusing so in this book let's just pretend he never got them ^^.

That's....... basically all.

Another extra thing.

In this book even though they do show love, they still keep it quiet to avoid prying eyes and Fitz from being all "I feel so betrayed!" 

please remember to vote the chapter! it's a small action but means a lot to me 💗