𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5- 𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹

"WHAT?!" Keefe shouted completely losing his chill, Keefe looks over his shoulder to see if anyone heard or is coming in.

Once he looks back, he stares at the girl before him, with the same icy blue eyes, same messy blonde hair, and same fabulous smile.

Keefe tries again. "What do you mean my sister, you can't be my sister I don't have ANY sisters!!!" Keefe started talking very fast and Julie waited for him to stop rambling on before talking. "Okay, you might want to sit down Keefe because I don't know how you're going to take this all in but"-

Suddenly pain slammed into Keefe's head making him stumble to the ground. He could feel things entering his mind, things that were familiar. But his mind couldn't handle it and all Keefe could do was mumble "whassa going onn......." Before seeing a flash of light and falling unconscious.

Keefe could hear voices, voices calling for him pleading him for him to wake. But Keefe was just too tired. He liked sleeping. Sleeping forever sounded nice......

Keefe eyes slowly opened, and he wrinkled his nose and the light from the room. He sat up rubbing his head because of his massive headache he was having currently. He looked over to the other side of the room where Mr Forkle was standing. He had his imparter out and it seemed like he was speaking to someone. Mr Forkle must have heard Keefe getting up because he turned his imparter of and put it in his pocket. He turned around and sighed in relief. "Mr Sencen, I'm glad your awake. You gave Ms. Foster and I quite the fright there" He said looking at Keefe with tired eyes. "How long was I out for?" Keefe wondering hoping Sophie didn't worry too much about him. She already had enough to worry about. "About half an hour, Sophie went to go get Elwin and she should be back any min"- Just then a flash of light appeared in the room and Elwin and Sophie appeared. She was such a cute worrier and her blonde hair was now tied up in a ponytail. Sophie had her hair out this morning, and only ever puts it up when she's worried about something or something serious was happening. Not Keefe's favourite hairstyle but Sophie always pulled off the look and looked beautiful. As always.

"Keefe!" she exclaimed running to hug him. Keefe was surprised that his bones didn't break when she almost squeezed him to death." He hugged her back with almost as much force. "you scared the hell out of me, don't ever do that again!" she looked at him worry spewing out from her. Keefe fanned the air, the emotions coming from her were just adding onto the massive headache he had.

"Who knows Foster? Maybe I will, I like having all this attention" he joked putting a hand to his head and throwing his head back dramatically. "What happened Keefe, one second you were fine and then a second later you were on the floor, what did the, person do to you!" She said looking over to the seat were Julie had been before Keefe was unconscious. "Where is sh- they?" Keefe said mentally smacking his forehead for the near slip. He was going to keep everything that happened to himself, just so he could sort it out for a bit. Everything that just happened was super confusing for Keefe and he just needed some time to figure it out.

"As soon as you fell unconscious we rushed in and we saw a flash of light and they were gone. What happened Keefe?" She asked looking at him seriously. Keefe had to think quick. "So, flash of light huh? Must've light leaped hey Forkle?" Keefe avoided the question with another question.

He was stuck thinking about Julie. She must've left quickly because she would have been asked to many questions. Smart. Mr Forkle rushed over. "There's no way they could of light leaped out of there, the walls and the entire cell blocks out light leaps coming in or out. They must've done something else."

Keefe's mind was also stuck on another thing. Did he really have a potential sister?" Could his life get more complicated?

"Augh" he yelped slapping a hand to his forehead. "What's wrong" Sophie exclaimed grabbing his hand and looking into his eyes. "Nothing.... I'm fine, just a bit of a headache." Keefe tried to put a smirk on his face, but it looked more like a grimace and judging from the look she gave him she noticed . "Anyway, Elwin to the rescue!" He said looking to were Elwin was rummaging through his back to grab some things for Keefe.

END OF KEEFE POV

please remember to vote the chapter! it's a small action but means a lot to me 💗