𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3- 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮

They arrived at the cliff and Sophie grabbed hold of Sandor's hand tightly. She looked at him and he sighed and nodded. Sophie's mind rested on the place and ran to jump of the cliff.

The place was just as Sophie thought. An old red brick building, that was covered in vines and shrubs and mushrooms growing on the roof. As the notes had said: Nature has taken over .

Sandor looked around doing a full check of the outside of the building before coming back to Sophie and nodding "It's all clear". Sophie nodded and walked on the cobble stone path leading to the front door. The door was a dark brown oak with spiderwebs in the cracks of the wood. Sandor stepped up In front of Sophie and took out his sword in defence position.

"So, should we knock?" Sophie asked. Sandor scowled "We should leave, this is a bad idea." Sophie rolled her eyes and knocked her fist on the door. The door opened and creaked loudly. On the other side of the door was standing Mr Forkle smiling at Sophie.

"So, you understood my message?" He asked. "You know fully well that the Black swan planted that memory in my mind." "It was just in case" Mr Forkle shrugged and invited her and Sandor in. They walked down the hallway.

................................................................................................................................................................

 Mr Forkle led them into a large room. In the centre of the room there was a large desk and Keefe was sitting there smirking as Sophie and Sandor walked in. Keefe winked at her and waved playfully at Sandor. "Hey Giagantor, how you are doing?". Sandor rolled his eyes and stood behind Sophie and guarded the door. Sophie looked over at Keefe and then at Mr Forkle. "So, why did you guys give me a note this time, what happened to working together no more secrets?" Sophie asked, Sophie asked slightly disappointed" Yes well, I have not written a note in a while I thought it would be a bit of... fun." Mr Forkle mumbled avoiding Sophie's eyes.

Keefe cracked up.

"Anyway.... That is not why I wanted you to come here today Sophie, and Keefe" Mr Forkle said looking up at the two of them. "You all remember the figure we found in one of the Neverseen's old bases?"

Keefe and Sophie both nodded, how could they not remember that?

"Well, we've been putting them on sedatives for days now and Keefe was growing impatient. So, as much as it pains me to say, I'm letting him try to talk to them. Ask them questions, about the Neverseen and.... others" He sighed deeply and looked at Sophie waiting for a response.

Sophie wasn't sure what to think, maybe it was time? It sounds selfish but, Sophie always thought she would be the first person to try to talk to them. She shrugs,

"I'm fine with that, as long as Keefe is alright with it." She looks at Keefe as tries not to stare at his gorgeous blue eyes. He flashes his famous smirk and Sophie blushes.

"Don't worry Foster, I'll be totally fine, and before you say, 'are you sure?' and shove all the adorable worries at me, I. Can. Handle. It. Do. Not. Worry." Sophie frowns

"Stop calling me adorable Keefe" she mumbles. Keefe smiles and looks over to Mr Forkle.

Mr Forkle nods and leads both of them down a long narrow hallway. Surprisingly There were two goblins guarding the end of the hall where there was a large metal locked door. Mr Forkle nods to both of them and they open the door for us. Inside is another long hallway but this time it's filled with loads of doors on each side. We walk pass them and get to the end of the hallway to find.... A massive staircase.

Sophie groans and looked up trying to find the end of the stairs. Keefe claps his hands together. "Yay! Now we can be super tired and sore by the time we get there!" Keefe mock smiled. Sophie's mouth twitched, fighting a grin.  

................................................................................................................

Keefe was right, by the time they got to the final stair and stepped onto the level, Sophie felt like she was about to collapse and fall asleep right then and there. Mr Forkle led them to a white doored cell and there were two goblins guarding it. They stepped aside and Mr Forkle opened the door and stepped inside for Keefe to walk in. "You ready Mr Sencen?" he asked looking at Keefe seriously. Keefe nodded and saluted him as he turned to Sophie. She was disappointed she couldn't go with him, but she still smiled and waved him goodbye. 

please remember to vote the chapter! it's a small action but means a lot to me 💗