𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16- 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓸𝓷

Wake up Sophie" a voice spoke.

Sophie was too tired to respond.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Wake up Sophie" the voice said again. shaking her shoulders softly.

The first thing Sophie noticed when she opened her eyes was the plain white-washed walls, as white as the titanium white tiles her feet rested on. Her eyelashes were itchy, but when she tried to reach out to tug on them, she found her hands tied behind her back. Bound by rope, she then realised she was sitting on a chair, her back against the wood. She tried to struggle to slide her hands around to untie the material, but it only made the rope dig deeper into her wrists.

"Sophie" a voice called through the room.

Elwins voice.

"What am I doing here?" Sophie snarled trying her best to sound brave but inside she felt terrified. Could she truly not be able to trust anyone anymore?

Elwin ignored her question instead sliding into another topic. "I didn't want to tie you up. In case you were wondering.

But we didn't want to risk anything bad to happen"

"What do you want from me?" Sophie trying a different approach. Who was we?

"I want you to tell me where to find Julie" Elwin's voice made Sophie surprised, how did he even know about her?

"I'm not telling you anything" she spoke firmly, she was most definitely not going to cause another betrayal.

What he said next made Sophie's entire body freeze.

"Oh yes you are. You know why?"

Silence.

Sophie's heart stopped.

"Because I know where your human parents are, and I have been keeping them safe for quite some time, I can take them away from you just as easily.

Realization hit Sophie like a boulder.

"No. only one person will be betraying all of you"

Lady Gisela's words echoed in Sophie's mind. Telling her one thing.

One betrayal.

It wasn't Keefe who betrayed them.

It was Elwin all along.

Elwin was working with Lady Gisela.

One of the people Sophie trusted the most was working with the enemy. 

THE END

WHOO HOOO!

if you enjoyed the chapter, press the little star on the top right corner of your screen! it means a lot to me ⭐